enouch

OFFICIAL GOVERMENT MINDCONTROL EXPERIEMENTS AND DEVICES!

What does one do with this information? It is both fascinating and uncomforting. Im not really sure what to truly think of it tho...Should i figure mind control wont matter because if i lose what i am ,i'm practically dead? Or perhaps just wear a tinfoil hat( lol). I think it's possible to interpret the tao into "nothing is mine, not even my own mind so i shouldn't cling to it". I must say i was hesitate to watch all those videos because like they say "ignorance is bliss" and like the tao says knowing less can be good,but there's part of me that hates hiding from truth. I dono, how do you handle this information and or what do you do with it?

Essentially the most effective means to break someone down was found to be "sensory deprivation" -- yet the best place for meditation is the same. Still if any martial arts is practiced it's not allowed so I'm sure sitting in full-lotus would not be allowed.

Taoism, via Chuang Tzu, calls these "troubling times" for the Tao and the best we can do is take care of our parents. That's what I'm doing.

What does one do with this information? It is both fascinating and uncomforting. Im not really sure what to truly think of it tho...Should i figure mind control wont matter because if i lose what i am ,i'm practically dead? Or perhaps just wear a tinfoil hat( lol). I think it's possible to interpret the tao into "nothing is mine, not even my own mind so i shouldn't cling to it". I must say i was hesitate to watch all those videos because like they say "ignorance is bliss" and like the tao says knowing less can be good,but there's part of me that hates hiding from truth. I dono, how do you handle this information and or what do you do with it?