voidisyinyang

Enlightenment, Self and the Brain

Hi Drew,

I started watching it but stopped as I did not wish to hear what was forthcoming.

I already have my own understanding of what enlightenment is and my understanding works very well for me so I do not wish to confuse my understandings with concepts I had cast away in my early years of searching.

I am sure the video will be of value to some of the folks here though. Thanks for sharing.

Peace & Love!

Guest artform

Hi Drew! :D

Thanks for this link and bringing Dr. Persinger and Todd Murphy into the conversation here. Todd Murphy's vids are also available on his recently rebuilt site from which comes this paper, which is, IMHO, a key among keys here too: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/consciousness.htm

While this paper needs to be reviewed in the light of the quantum/microtubes/plus brain unfolding in scientific testing/literature currently, it is good to have such an exposition of the part involving the electro-chemical and electro-magnetic pairing interactions. For me this goes back to the 1960s.

Intentional access to hypnagogia regularly has been part of my practice since first exploring Chia's approach in the early 1990s. Still is daily. Was also a natural in Full Lotus from even earlier days and sat long periods at times. Briefer in elevated full lotus raised on hands and fully extended arms between legs (mine are extra long :lol: ).

all the best integrative layering alignments all

artform

Edited by artform

Artform -- I completely agree about the quantum/microtubules angle -- here's a new thread on photons and DNA

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread521646/pg1

For example Murphy in the 2nd of that neurotheology series states that the pineal gland is almost completely for the purpose of making melatonin, but the holographic model of the brain emphasizes the pineal gland does indeed have retinal cells.

"Even highly modified ciliary photoreceptors resembling retinal photoreceptors are found where they have no known function: in the pineal organ of the brain. Cilia have clearly been multipurpose tools throughout evolution."

Hi Drew! :D

Thanks for this link and bringing Dr. Persinger and Todd Murphy into the conversation here. Todd Murphy's vids are also available on his recently rebuilt site from which comes this paper, which is, IMHO, a key among keys here too: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/consciousness.htm

While this paper needs to be reviewed in the light of the quantum/microtubes/plus brain unfolding in scientific testing/literature currently, it is good to have such an exposition of the part involving the electro-chemical and electro-magnetic pairing interactions. For me this goes back to the 1960s.

Intentional access to hypnagogia regularly has been part of my practice since first exploring Chia's approach in the early 1990s. Still is daily. Was also a natural in Full Lotus from even earlier days and sat long periods at times. Briefer in elevated full lotus raised on hands and fully extended arms between legs (mine are extra long :lol: ).

all the best integrative layering alignments all

artform

Edited by drewhempel

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=54...l=de&emb=1#

Part 3 of the Neurotheology lectures by the protege of Professor Michael Persinger

Very fascinating research. Expecially part about an hour in when he talks about the right amygdala getting so loaded up with energy (felt as anxiety, fear, terror & sadness) until it has no where else to go but shoot across the anterior commisure to the left amygdala (felt as bliss, insight, intuition, silent thinking, light & "God")...

toddmurphyenlightenment.jpg

Sounds like AugustLeo had experienced some of this in his experience..

Well in Taoism the kidneys open up the liver which turns from righteous anger into wisdom and that opens up the love of the heart. So that's what is missing from neurotheology -- how the electrochemical energy is the foundation to power the brain transformations.

Very fascinating research. Expecially part about an hour in when he talks about the right amygdala getting so loaded up with energy (felt as anxiety, fear, terror & sadness) until it has no where else to go but shoot across the anterior commisure to the left amygdala (felt as bliss, insight, intuition, silent thinking, light & "God")...

toddmurphyenlightenment.jpg

Sounds like AugustLeo had experienced some of this in his experience..