Sign in to follow this  
zurdoki

Hun; are they yang?

I have a question about about the Hun. But first I will relate my experiences with ......

1 , They are three entities of pure spirit.

2 , In my subconscious they manifest as three ladies. one blonde,one brunette,one redhaired,

and beautifully dressed in red and black.

3, They can take me to places in our collective unconscious.

4, Can also change my thoughts knowingly , maybe unknowingly but I wouldn't know that.

5 , Deep down in the belly, they can merge with what would our spiritual source.

6 , And if they wanted too they could knock me off my chair on to the ground.

Now I had thought these were the Hun but if the Hun are yang this could not be so. Could it?

So if not the Hun maybe something else.

Any insights will be gratefully received

4, Can also change my thoughts knowingly , maybe unknowingly but I wouldn't know that.

I liked that so much I just wanted to repeat it. :)

Peace & Love!

Now, I love this stuff.

Your description is elaborate, and quite visually stunning.

I am not sure as to what you are experiencing, as it is yours. Enjoy it.

But it would be a fascinating thing to have your liver, which is supposedly the seat of the hun, have 3 female entities. I am assuming you are male at this point, but I could very well be wrong.

The liver is supposed to be the grouchy general of sorts, when it comes to a palace hierarchy. It is responsible for dealing with the outsourcing of resources (qi), mobilizing the nutrients (blood) and overseeing the heavenly influences (wandering spirit). And you have three FEMALE generals ruling the battlefield, so to speak. What an interesting inner life you must have!!!

:)

I liked that so much I just wanted to repeat it. :)

Peace & Love!

I could see if i can send one to you, they like to play marbles. but you might not even know!! But then you

might, :)

Now, I love this stuff.

Your description is elaborate, and quite visually stunning.

I am not sure as to what you are experiencing, as it is yours. Enjoy it.

But it would be a fascinating thing to have your liver, which is supposedly the seat of the hun, have 3 female entities. I am assuming you are male at this point, but I could very well be wrong.

The liver is supposed to be the grouchy general of sorts, when it comes to a palace hierarchy. It is responsible for dealing with the outsourcing of resources (qi), mobilizing the nutrients (blood) and overseeing the heavenly influences (wandering spirit). And you have three FEMALE generals ruling the battlefield, so to speak. What an interesting inner life you must have!!!

:)

Yes i am a male Eternal_Student, Interesting yes at times, Unnerving in a Tao way 'chaos' seems never far away

can spend time away from practice because of this. At nearly 50 i know push too hard and things can bite.

Three female generals on the battlefield, it is what it seems like at times

Sign in to follow this