Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Immortality

you sound like you are becoming a vegan....

to live you must die. this physical dimension is not freedom, it's a prison..... cultivate, relinquish the physical body, and live forever as a part of god.

used to think i'd like to live forever, or at least for a long long time... now it's of little concern. what's so great about this dimension anyway?

What is up with people who want to die? They just live and decay, they dont want to live forever. They hate their life that much? They want to die!?

9955[/snapback]

It is more varried than that -

- People who want to die simply do suicide and boom... its over.

- Then you have people who slowly do suicide. They're just too lazy to do it right, and do it quick!

- Then there's fake suiciders. They really want to live, but are lonely, want attention, whatever. They haven't learned ya have to be your OWN best friend. Ya need to stop giving other people power over ya. "Ohhh I have tons of friends it means I'm worth something!" "Oh I dont have tons of friends it means I'm worthless!".

- Then ya have people who simply accept death. This has nothing to do with wanting to die. All it means is ya don't fear death. Ya don't let the fear of dying rule your thoughts. Once you accept death, you become more free. Less worries, your able to do things. Really relax, whatever. Waste less brain power worrying, and spend more brain power on other suff, goals,.......

As I saw the first doppler pictures of my unborn child, I felt less fear of death. I asked myself "Where did this person come from"?

Death is return.

h

Sign in to follow this