markern

Going to Tao Garden

I am going to Tao Garden on Monday and I am staying for about 4 and a half weeks. I go because of burout and other problems that has ruinined my memory and as a consequence of that made me have to take a break from my studies. I also struggle a lot with being ungrounded and that prevents me from doing meditation and breathwork which are to two things I feel could most help me rest and rejuvenate myself. So the plan is to get lessons in tai chi two hours a day and by myself ground and do good energywork through primordial qigong and root through standing like a tree on my own and do lots of secret smile and otherwise just relaxe by the pool and do a few treatments. I have found this combo works well at home at grounding me, realeasing my breath and getting me my energy back. The point of going to tao garden is to be in a relaxing environment and get some lessons to do the tai chi well and much more intesive than at home.

My question to you is if you have any opinions on the myriad of treatmetns offered at TAo Garden. Coupled with the bunrout and memory problems I have lost 95% of my sex drive and I have a lot of tension in the genital area so I am going to do a bunch of Karsai Nei Tsang massages (genital area) and to reales breath and fix organs do chi nei tsang. They also have a 10 day package for people that are burnt out so I guess I should do that although I am a bit sceptical about how much I can actually get out of detoxes and ozon treatments and the like. I did an ayurvedic detox this summer and did get a lot more bendy and less stiff from it but I did not feel uch of anything in terms of energy. I am considering the heart biofeedback thing. Through you are supposed to learn to relax by controling your heartbeat and that sounds realy cool and usefull. They also Have this thing that measures synchronisity between the hemispheres of the brain during practices and that also sounds awesome and perhaps also usefull. Other than that I don`t know much about the other treatments and I am generally sceptical as to wether there is much to them but I have a lot of time down there so if anyone has had very good results from some of this I might try it.

http://www.tao-garden.com/integrative_treatment_offered.html

http://www.tao-garden.com/integrative_trea...t_packages.html

I haven't been there, but from the website, it looks like they will try hard to sell you a bunch of 'scientific' tests and treatments by their doctors. Be wary. I'd be more impressed if their spa was more simple, holistic and energetic than these fancy machines. Just my opinion.

I haven't been there, but from the website, it looks like they will try hard to sell you a bunch of 'scientific' tests and treatments by their doctors. Be wary. I'd be more impressed if their spa was more simple, holistic and energetic than these fancy machines. Just my opinion.

Yeah I am wary of that. I am actually not much of a belive in treatments per se. The chi nei tsang and karsai nei tsang I know works well because I have had them. I also have very good experiences with cranio sacral therapy and rolfing style treatments but otehr than that almost anything I have ever tried makes me fell a little better right then but has no long term therapeutic value. I do beleive detoxes can be good though.

Are you going to Chiang Mai then?

If so, you will like it.

Enjoy your time there and good luck with the detox program.

Are you going to Chiang Mai then?

If so, you will like it.

Enjoy your time there and good luck with the detox program.