Sign in to follow this  
Biff

Learn Kunlun for free

I came across this site while searching and thought it would be good to share;

[offending link removed]

No rick rolling on TTBs. - moderator

It's totally non profit and aimed at people achieving their highest potential. Apparently this teacher says it's fine to mix with other practices.

Don't click it.

It's some joke website that plays a song and doesn't let you navigate away until you click through it.

Don't click it.

It's some joke website that plays a song and doesn't let you navigate away until you click through it.

Not to mention that 'Kunlun' itself is a joke as well as the so called 'transmission' that goes along with it. But it's the kind of thing many people on this forum will flock to like sheep ROFL

Don't click it.

Spoil sport. What an Profanity edited out. - moderator. Sometimes it's fun to joke. You do it too remember?

Today I was in class, and subtly practicing...when all of a sudden the girl next to me began to bounce up and down, then suddenly she started to disappear starting at the neck and expanding up and down and out!

It only lasted about 20 seconds. Everyone jumped back, and STILL no one knows what exactly that was all about. Needless to say everyone was weirded out the rest of the day...especially the girl.

I'm just kind of confused. Why is it that I practice constantly, yet don't achieve that level?

Thread: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...old+dragon+body

Keep up the Shuichuan, I mean Kunlun... err.... make your mind up. Steve thinks your a sheep.. lol.

Not to mention that 'Kunlun' itself is a joke as well as the so called 'transmission' that goes along with it. But it's the kind of thing many people on this forum will flock to like sheep ROFL

You have nothing but hearsay to base this on sorcerer! and you have 'zero' first hand experience. You were challenged to meet Max (even though it was a joke to stop your constant bashing) and you bottled it like Yoda. At least you got your girl TM back. Not sure how she will ever get that worm out though... lol.

Don't click it.

Thanks for the heads up, Scotty.

I don't find links like that fun either :(

I don't think its funny either. I went there and had a hard time figuring out how to get out.

Pretty childish, Biff. I don't care for mean humor.

Don't click it.

I never thought I would be rick rolled on this site, it wasn't fun, already had it several times. I had to click through the lyrics several times because of a script problem and one time I clicked cancel by mistake, if you keep pressing enter you will be ok. At least it made me feel somewhat frustrated because I'll probably never receive a transmission, but I do K1 almost daily now. But if you look at it from another perspective, this Rick Roll is appropriate to kunlun threads. :P

by the way here is a video of funny muppets bloopers:

3KANI2dpXLw

Sign in to follow this