Sign in to follow this  
Blume

Absorbing Earth Prana?

I have a question.

I would like to know if its possible to absorb more earth prana if i sleep on the ground on a thin mat(not thick mat) rather than on the wooden bed.

Since i learned that there is greater concentration of prana close to the ground than in the air.

Persons usually sleep for 6 to 8 hours a night, so i would like to better utilize that time.

Any comments? resources?

Thanks.

I slept on the ground in alaska for 2 weeks this year. Didn't notice any increase in energy, only achy bones from sleeping on the cold, hard alaskan ground.

Take off your shoes sit under a large pine tree or oak just have your heels touching or have your feet flat on the ground ---breath in through your bubbling spring points or your sole chakras in hale for six concentrate on your feet hold for 3 then spread your awareness through out your entire body and the exhale hold for 3 then repeat breathing through your feet again do this for 10 min or so and see how you feel!!

Take off your shoes sit under a large pine tree or oak just have your heels touching or have your feet flat on the ground ---breath in through your bubbling spring points or your sole chakras in hale for six concentrate on your feet hold for 3 then spread your awareness through out your entire body and the exhale hold for 3 then repeat breathing through your feet again do this for 10 min or so and see how you feel!!

I've done similar meditations around trees and they are very grounding.

I know about the pranic breathing tought by Master Choa Kok Sui.

In his teachings he mentioned that to heal its better to put the patient on the ground and heal because there is more

Prana close to the ground than in the air.

Based on that i assumed that its better to sleep on the floor than on the bed as long as my back does not hurt.

Also the bubbling springs point are not touching the ground in that case.

They are sort of hanging in the air!

I frequently absorb ground prana through the sole chakras anyways.

Thanks for the tip though.

Don't know. Just curious...

Sign in to follow this