Sign in to follow this  
Biff

Anyone here a scientist?

I guess most people have heard of White Powder Gold here and Ormus etc.... I see mixed reviews on it and have read just about an equal amount of good and bad things.

Some of these 'products' are apparently made with Gold and other metals whereas others are made from salt etc. Now regardless of the effectiveness of these substances, be it placebo or genuine effect, there are hundreds of people ingesting these things without a single clue what is really in them. Are they harmful? has it really been made from gold? etc.

Here is some more info;

http://graal.co.uk/whitepowdergold.html

Here is a guy making some ormus to ingest...

68jtnuMAa00

Here is the first of some vids of the guy who apparently 'rediscovered' WPG...

so02SDgrEmc

So... the actual question. I have some 'ormus' and 'WPG' from different suppliers. Is there a scientist here (or does anyone know one) who has access to equipment that can test it out if I send samples? It would be interesting to see a report on these substances to see;

a) What is really in them

B) Are the fit for consumption

c) Are they really M-State

Etc.....

Just a thought... I find it equally interesting that on the one hand there might be something to it and on the other... people actually buy and ingest these things without really knowing what they are putting in themselves.

Biff

Edited by Biff

I guess most people have heard of White Powder Gold here and Ormus etc.... I see mixed reviews on it and have read just about an equal amount of good and bad things.

Some of these 'products' are apparently made with Gold and other metals whereas others are made from salt etc. Now regardless of the effectiveness of these substances, be it placebo or genuine effect, there are hundreds of people ingesting these things without a single clue what is really in them. Are they harmful? has it really been made from gold? etc.

Here is some more info;

http://graal.co.uk/whitepowdergold.html

Here is a guy making some ormus to ingest...

68jtnuMAa00

Here is the first of some vids of the guy who apparently 'rediscovered' WPG...

so02SDgrEmc

So... the actual question. I have some 'ormus' and 'WPG' from different suppliers. Is there a scientist here (or does anyone know one) who has access to equipment that can test it out if I send samples? It would be interesting to see a report on these substances to see;

a) What is really in them

B) Are the fit for consumption

c) Are they really M-State

Etc.....

Just a thought... I find it equally interesting that on the one hand there might be something to it and on the other... people actually buy and ingest these things without really knowing what they are putting in themselves.

Biff

I have been a member of a WPG forum for years and no one can define what ORMUS is. Pure speculation and repeatable results are not the norm. I would be careful of heavy metal poisoning. Thomas Geckler's Cherokee Gold water is excellent.

ralis

it's interesting.

i thought however that the ormus was actually the white powder that is 'secreted' through the top of the head of people who have the top of their head open (like phowa, in tibetan.)

and that this powder was found in pyramids because it was a place to do these kind of things (call it exersize or initiation or whatever) in groups.

the powder of course van be gathered, and shaped into any form.

anyway, that was my idea about it.

as far as the rest goes, i don't know. it could be either and it could be and/or .... it could be that they are related anyway. if it has those properties (what was it again? transducer? antigravitic?) it could def. be beneficial. Gold is in seaweed also and if i remember correctly it can be used by the body also indeed, and in fact i think it's the pineal that likes to make use of it.

i know ..... it's a bit of a meltingpot gathering of information... ;)

are there also other options perhaps to gather more information on this, besides what you just asked? maybe some other experiments that wouldn't have to involve expensive machines? ;)

Has it been tested with plants in a controlled environment for example with and without o.r.m.e. simultaniously?

edit: i forgot ;) apparently the pineal itself likes to be in a 'transducer place', when it gets 'calcified' it loses its 'potential', according to David Wilcock. (See his videos on video.google.com)

Edited by froggie

The Cherokee Tears stuff looks cool. Apparently it's just spring water that is run through a specific type of device. I'm interested to know more about it.

It does seem very dangerous to be mixing things and putting it into your body without knowing the true result.

The Cherokee Tears stuff looks cool. Apparently it's just spring water that is run through a specific type of device. I'm interested to know more about it.

It does seem very dangerous to be mixing things and putting it into your body without knowing the true result.

I think it's made with this device:

http://www.cherokeegold.net/mawatr.html

They use Cyanide in the mining process for gold... it helps them find it and it stops theives - dead.

Sign in to follow this