Sign in to follow this  
King Kabalabhati

This is King Kabalabhati from Finland

OK now I been very interested in Tao and Ayurveda these last 7 months or so, with a dozen books mainly by Mantak Chia and Vasant Lad under study. Before this I went to a Pranayama-retreat and got my first taste of esoteric yoga. As a Rastafarian I appreciate Tao and Ayurveda since they are more like science than religion, dealing with realities of life in a observing and dynamic way, giving me information I need to get closer to fulfilling my potential as a human being.

I do some hatha yoga, some sexual Tao, some Microcosmic meditation, some Tao Yin and some pranayama, a little of each. I try to keep my diet as Ayurvedic as possible, using also the insight from the Tao nutrition knowledge. I'm vegeterian, because I don't like the killing of animals, I think it's killing us.. Also meat is harder to digest so it is tamasic, meaning it tends to make us horny and lower the consciousness, causing confusion.

My aim is to be able to meditate daily even with my three kids and wife and all these distractions like this forum;)

It's very important for my (and thus my family's) well-being and balancing my energies, especially since my virility is high and my queen is not a very sexually hungry person.. Poor me :( But in fact I'm doing all right since I'm blessed with the help of these cooling and rooting exercises. It did get very hard at some point before this light of wisdom started to shine. Still gets tricky at times..Life's like that.

I'm a singer too, so this kind of meditation and exercise give me strength of performance and aids in creativity since I'm more relaxed. Also when I do late evening shows and sometimes many in a row it's good to have the knowledge to balance my accumulated energy of movement (vata).

So let's see if we get some good reasoning going, though I have lately been very drawn to the Taoist philosophy of not valuing philosophies so much and rather concentrating on theory and practice.

Jah Love and

Blessings,

King Kabalabhati

Hi King,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Sounds like you already have a pretty good start.

Be well!

Hi King,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Sounds like you already have a pretty good start.

Be well!

Thank you Marblehead. I also feel my start is as good as it should :)

Sign in to follow this