dragonfire

Nikola Tesla

Lets take for example the magnetic motor again shall we? This motor is designed to produce more output than input. If you are producing more output than input, it means free energy. This means that it can be used in special aircraft like UFOs that can fly through space/time or used in unmanned aircraft as weapons

or patrolling the skies constantly.

It does make sense, i think, that if you generate more energy than you put in that it could give the possibility to go faster than light speed with that.

It does make sense, i think, that if you generate more energy than you put in that it could give the possibility to go faster than light speed with that.

Don't hold your breath waiting for someone to show you such a device.

Be well!

"The trick is to find a way that requires less energy for the process than the process produces. Once that is attained most people who work in the oil industry will have to find new jobs."

I think the trick is to find a way that requires less energy in cost, not necessarily in joules, or watts, etc.

I'm talking about the largest source of free energy, which we can all use, and do use, and costs no money at all. The sun. With the advancements that have and are being made in the area of nano technology, it will be possible to harness the power of the sun efficiently and cost effectively. This, I do believe big business may try and prevent--at least from it becoming free. Anyway, my point being that with the right applications of nanotechnology, we could use the free energy from the sun to do many things that would cost too much currently. But we have to get the efficiency up first.

Hi Everseeking,

Agree. Solar has great potential. There actually are companies in the US involved in the production. Funny, Spain has had one of theirs going for over six years now and are building a second one. I think the first one in the US went online a few months ago. The one in Spain is solar/thermal so they use fossil based fuel at night and when the clouds don't allow for maximum output.

Mine are photovolactic with lead-acid storage. There are more efficient panels (collectors) available now but I can't justify the cost to replace the ones I have.

But it is still not free as there was the initial cost of equipment plus the cost for repair/replacement parts.

There is currently good reseach going on with bio-electric generation. It will be interesting watching the development of that.

Be well!

Marblehead--

Yeah man, I'm with you. I personally feel that 'going green'--truly making an attempt to harmonize more with nature, is a step in the right evolutionary direction. It's cool that this is finally starting to get some voice in the USA, though not enough, and should have happened earlier, IMO. Anyway, from some of the things I have read about new advances in nano technology, a change is a comin! And a big one. I read that when nano technology takes off, the changes that result will make the changes we went through with the internet look microscopic in comparison.

I believe that there is already the possibility to make a paint, which once applied, can be used as a photocell--a solar panel in a spray, if you will. Just attach electrodes. SO, instead of putting solar panel on top of a car, the actual paint, and some interior surfaces could act as solar panels. Or the new coat of paint you put on your house!!

It will be interesting to see when and what is allowed to make it into the public domain, and be 'free'. I'm reminded of how pharmaceutical companies tries to patent the human genome, and the only thing preventing them from succeeding was that the scientists doing the gene mapping published the research and made sure it was public domain.

It will definitely be a brave new world!

I have a friend who is investing in some solar technology to lighten the electric bill, and he is making good progress with solar heaters and in the process of making a wind turbine to collect juice. The start up is the cost, and its the same with solar cells as far as I know. BUT, if nanotechnology improves, and someone can figure out how to make carbon nanotubes longer, it would be cost effective to send electricity from solar arrays and wind turbines in Kansas all the way to California. Because carbon nanotubes are something like 1,000 times more efficient at conducting electricity than conventional wiring.

SO, if we dont start seeing massive improvements in energy production and harnessing solar energy and wind, etc.. in the next 5 years or so, it wont be because the technology isnt there. Big business (big oil) might try to supress the technology.

Shoot, did you know that there are algae that produce hydrogen gas? Enough to power a home year round.

I guess this has little to do with Tesla, except that the evil, greedy forces in the world may well be trying to suppress other geniuses who are trying to benefit mankind.

N-

I guess this has little to do with Tesla, except that the evil, greedy forces in the world may well be trying to suppress other geniuses who are trying to benefit mankind.

Yeah, that's the trick, I guess. Most of these new technologies have to be good enough to satisfy the needs of the greedy before any of us common folks ever get a chance to enjoy the benefits.

But then I don't expect human nature to be changing in the near future.

Actually, I think that this does have something to do with Tesla because he was one of the people who tried to make things better for humanity.

Be well!

Do you realize Nikola Tesla had already invented current modern machines over

100 years ago?

The most recent one that is being developed in japan is the magnetic motor. It

was developed in 1898. Patent number 381968.

http://keelynet.com/tesla/00381968.pdf

He also developed the Ozone Generator 100 years ago!

patent #568,177

http://www.rastko.rs/cms/files/books/46c5dc8b5d16c.pdf

Watch:

Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets (part 1 of 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gusXL_p9wxc

Good subject - I've been studying Nikola Tesla for some years - and found much more than I had discovered before...

Although it seems that your original URL has become a dead end.

True to Nature, when one dies, another is born.

I found one that opens up to 8 more.

Hosted by Dean Stockwell

& many more...

Part 1