enouch

GOOD VIBRATIONS!

I was just wondering if anyone had experiences with this device? I'd imagine it's really powerful with brain entrainment,qi- gung [or spring forest]recordings by Yan Xin or the chi machines put out by a beijing university, or rather tested by them.With a light and sound machine this would be a totally immersive experience.It's cheap too.

Vibration Transducer

This vibration transducer allows you to feel your favorite music or sound therapy CD. The transducer brings a tactile feel for the sound waves to the point where the body is in contact with it. Enjoy the same benefits you would with a sound bed or Baby BETAR bed at a much more affordable price.

To experience sound therapy with this vibration transducer, attach your sound system directly to the vibration transducer with the cable. Then play your favorite music or sound therapy CD.

It Features:

Low Frequency Response

Adjustable volume

Or with your favorite music

http://www.biowaves.com/ecommerce/control/...46FF905596.jvm1

Ha! I just turn the volume up enough so that I can feel the music while it is playing.

(That does sound like a neat concept though.)

Be well!

That link is not working for me-could you post another?

Just go to biowaves.com and look to the left side for transducers.

Is it like the thing in napolean dynomite that shocks your balls?

Dude!, huh...what's Napoleon dynamite? No it creates a tactilesensation for any sound source, you feel it in your body.