froggie

Any known herbs that help in gradually removing any/all meridian blockages?

Are there any herbs that help clear all the energy meridians themselves?

In conjunction with things like tai chi perhaps.

Herbs that clear energy blockages in particular.

It's an unusual question i guess

Are there any herbs that help clear all the energy meridians themselves?

In conjunction with things like tai chi perhaps.

Herbs that clear energy blockages in particular.

It's an unusual question i guess

According to Dr. Vasant Lad in his book the yoga of herbs(which is a great book if your into herbs/ayurveda)that turmeric is great for purifying your channels. Here's his actual quote.

"Turmeric gives the energy of the Divine Mother and grants prosperity. It is effective for cleansing the chakras, and purifying the channels of the subtle body."

According to Dr. Vasant Lad in his book the yoga of herbs(which is a great book if your into herbs/ayurveda)that turmeric is great for purifying your channels. Here's his actual quote.

"Turmeric gives the energy of the Divine Mother and grants prosperity. It is effective for cleansing the chakras, and purifying the channels of the subtle body."

Tumeric is a really good herb - I use it for pain syndromes. Also a great antioxidant. Also helps modulate cytokine storm reaction for flew the flu. Don't think it will open ALL channels. There are some good Chinese formulas that can help but taking Chinese herbs without a doctor is asking for trouble because they can lead to imbalance with the wrong formula.

I've heard turmeric is a more potent anti-oxidant than vitamin E. I don't know how they quantify something like that though.

Tumeric is a great rhizome. I can believe that it would be useful for clearing meridians (though I suspect it would focus on some) and can be taken by anyone w/o allergy with no concern of imbalance unlike with formulas. Tasty too if used in cooking

That are safe? A straight up answer is no.

Aconite formula is extremely toxic and even a few days of taking it the body develops toxicity to it. DEADLY.

The great majority of us are weaker than our ancestors... Some of the formulas and strategies booklets written of old say one week for toxicity(toxic symptoms). That is the difference.

Safer would be to take adaptogenic herbs such as Ginseng(If you become extremely red flushed stop taking), Astragalus (If you develop dry coughing fits stop taking). Fo-Ti [polygonum multiflorum] (no known side effects).

Health is a state of balance.

I was told by an herbalist that fo ti was a little too greasy for me, maybe hard to digest for some?

I was told by an herbalist that fo ti was a little too greasy for me, maybe hard to digest for some?

Could be. I knew it helped absorb bad cholesterol and helped replenish liver glycogen necessary for body repairs but if the herbalist says so well its good to take his word for it.

Its too bad there isnt a super cure-all meridian clearing formula. I know there are some balancing tea formulas but cant remember them off the top of my head. they are all yin in nature, that is the danger... They are designed for people doing heavy energy work and if you stop and continue taking the tea might result in some bizarre "bi" (chinese bi type symptoms refering to cold or congestion like) like syndrome or something.

I thought schizandra was supposed to help all 12 major meridiens, and I think Ron Teeguarden considers it a super tonic and gives it a 5 star rating.