Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Dissolving in Watermethod

What are the disadvantages of doing dissolving in a lying down mode?

I found for me it works pretty well,so I`m interested why from my knowledge it isn`t recommended.

I found for me it works pretty well,so I`m interested why from my knowledge it isn`t recommended.

who said it isn't recommended?

I'm pretty sure that somewhere in one of B.K. Frantzis' books he mentions that the methods taught can be done sitting, standing, lying down, etc. Whenever and wherever you are. I think he also mentions sick people and those injured who are stuck in bed who can also do the methods. I also think there are methods of meditation and qigong that are specific to lying down, so I think that lying down would be great if you can do it and not fall asleep.

I think that some people have mentioned not doing anything when lying down because it prevents flow in one of the channels? But I don't know if that's fact or just what people have passed on.

Bruce recommends learning to dissolve in the 5 modes of being human. (standing, sitting, moving, lying down and during sex). He only say's not to lye down for beginners because they have a tendency to fall asleep( a block can be to powerful to dissolve so you go unconscious i.e. you fall asleep to avoid it) . He recommends that you build up your concentration/awareness through standing,sitting and moving meditations first.

I think that some people have mentioned not doing anything when lying down because it prevents flow in one of the channels? But I don't know if that's fact or just what people have passed on.

The pulling of gravity helps the sinking of chi in the standing mode,which then makes it also easiyer to dissolve downward.

Anyhow I would think that the downwardflow of chi through the body is maintained while lying (preferably on a not too soft surface.The mind does it then .The difficulty for me is not getting distracted when the mind wanders to the alignments,which always creates a break in the dissolving process.

When this happens there are two ways to handle it:the first method is by always start again on the crown of the head,or above at the edge of the etheric body.

the second way is to come back to the spot where you spaced out and continue dissolving downward from that spot.

Both are possible,the second is necessary for me when I want to arrive the bottom of my energy body,to dissolv right down under my feet,which is important to conclude the process.

Sign in to follow this