Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

How to pratice the keysound...?

I am curious as to how many of you practice the keysound & get results...

I have experimented around with that sound abit & Mr. Johnston emphasizes that it is important to get the upward downward roraring movement properly...

I just did it the following way: starting from deep continuously raising the voice still roaring until I feel the sound in my head and at the end getting lower with voice again leading it down the front...

this is basically doing the microscosmic orbit using a sound to allow the energy to raise and get lowered again.

I get a definite vibrating effect in my head that is more profound than other microscosmic orbit practices...

anybody willing to try and report their results

thankx

Harry

I just did it the following way: starting from deep continuously raising the voice still roaring until I feel the sound in my head and at the end getting lower with voice again leading it down the front...

this is basically doing the microscosmic orbit using a sound to allow the energy to raise and get lowered again.

I get a definite vibrating effect in my head that is more profound than other microscosmic orbit practices...

7957[/snapback]

Cool idea Harry. Missed this post at first. I think I will give this a try at home. I just internally vibrated the keysound now (can't do it out loud, I'm at work) and allowed it to travel up and then down and it made me tingle ... :)

Sean.

Sign in to follow this