lightminefire

right brain

interesting I dare say.

As I was during kunlun 1 and I was just silent my mind/ empty mind. suddenly I felt this love and compassing coming for my right brain only.

when I'm thinking about something. something positive and loving.

When I felt negative coming in, my right brain doesn't respond. My left brain takes over.

What I mean to say when I talking to myself loving way, only my right side on my brain respond.

My left only act or respond to earthy, intellect, information and counter act neg talk.

This never happen before. Some I'm assuming I've connect to my female said.

Has this happen to anyone?

COME ON NOW... DON'T BE SHY!!!

Edited by lightminefire

My brain doesn't talk, so .... no.

But during meditation I noticed something like a magnetic motion behind my exebrow(s), limited to the left side. Since lately I feel that for maybe 25% of the day over the whole width.

My brain doesn't talk, so .... no.

But during meditation I noticed something like a magnetic motion behind my exebrow(s), limited to the left side. Since lately I feel that for maybe 25% of the day over the whole width.

That's funny! I've been experiencing the same thing, but sometimes it also happens behind my right. I wonder what this is, though. I haven't been doing any rigorous meditation, either.

I guess it's simply internal alchemy. Energy working through channels that have, for a long time not or never before, been in use. Maybe sensing energy fields now through increased sensitivity.

Although it sometimes happens spontaneously, I'm increasingly successful at triggering this feeling by handling orgonite in front of my head.

Edited by Hardyg