Owledge

Someone here who loves drawing?

I have an idea that's too good not to be brought to paper (or bitmap) and then published here, and I need someone who has the time for drawing something and wouldn't mind. It's really not difficult or taking long, and takes skill in achieving a special authentic look ... something unconventional. I don't want to give away any more hints, so if you'd enjoy it, please say so here and I'll PM you my idea.

Thanks in advance! :)

Send me a PM if you are still looking to capitalize on this.....I am currently finishing a portfolio for my tattoo apprenticeship and am spending many hours daily drawing. Can use all the ideas I can get ;) Perhaps we can throw two stones at one bird or however that saying goes ;) Haha.

Love,

Carson :D

11 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Seeing as you're both still active here and my curiosity is peaked... I'm going to bump this and ask.

@Owledge @CarsonZi Did anything ever come of this?

Someone had Chinese characters in his profile pic and I imagined them to be real-world objects and scenes one could draw. From what I could gather, Carson made them, but electronic transfer was a problem, and then that was it. We chatted about some other ideas and stuff shortly after that, but I think I never received the drawing, and he also got quite busy at some point.

• Like 1

I think it's fantastic you were inspired and reached out.

Connection and creativity are as close as I've come to a meaning for my life.

Peace my friend.

24 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I think it's fantastic you were inspired and reached out.

Connection and creativity are as close as I've come to a meaning for my life.

Peace my friend.

It just saddens me a bit now, in retrospect. It is so rare so see someone actually pick a creative idea up for execution and then I never got to see the result.

7 minutes ago, Owledge said:

It just saddens me a bit now, in retrospect. It is so rare so see someone actually pick a creative idea up for execution and then I never got to see the result.

Of all my ideas, few ever arise to full manifestation whether due to time available or motivation to commit to it.  And even then, of those that i do pursue, i sometimes find i wish i'd have left them remain in the unmanifest :P.  They are so pure there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1