Sign in to follow this  
hcp

Has anyone here used Panax KOREAN GINSENG?

Hello,

I am wondering if any one here has used Panax Korean Ginseng. If yes, what effects do you get out of it? Also, is there a website from where I can purchase GENUINE korean ginseng? It seems to be very tough to find one and also is very expensive.

Good day!

Edited by hcp

Hello,

I am wondering if any one here has used Panax Korean Ginseng. If yes, what effects do you get out of it? Also, is there a website from where I can purchase GENUINE korean ginseng? It seems to be very tough to find one and also is very expensive.

Good day!

can anyone help please?

hcp,

I have tried them all and it depends on if you want a warmer variety or cooler. I believe the Korean is red and somewhat warmer. The American variety is cooler. Most of these are contaminated with pesticides and herbicides. I am using Maca root these days and it is wonderful. You can buy organic Maca very cheaply.

ralis

hcp,

I have tried them all and it depends on if you want a warmer variety or cooler. I believe the Korean is red and somewhat warmer. The American variety is cooler. Most of these are contaminated with pesticides and herbicides. I am using Maca root these days and it is wonderful. You can buy organic Maca very cheaply.

ralis

Thank you ralis.

I am looking for Red Korean Ginseng. The one that will boost the Yang Qi energy.

I have tried Maca before... it gave me very bad stomach aches.

Hello,

Good day!

Panax ginseng

should not be hard to find a liquid extract which would suit your purpose.

Of course I don't know in what country you reside.

For mail order

I recommend Dragon Herbs.

www.dragonherbs.com

http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=022

I have tried this one and it is good quality.

I recommend getting a liquid extract such as the above. Panax is not commonly faked. It is not rare, but you can pay a lot for the highest quality - dragonherbs have some which are several hundred dollars for a vial, but this one is fine.

I personally don't really recommend Panax.

Ideally go see an acupuncturist/herbalist to explore what might be best for your system overall. Single herbs are not ideal, and one size does not fit all.

PS - Panax is often called "korean" ginseng, but it is not only from Korea. They do have some of the best though.

PPS - do a search of the forum, this exact topic has arisen before.

Good luck.

Craig

Hello,

Good day!

Yes use 10 gram Ginseng per dag take it in the morning to avoid insomia.

Dont use Korean Ginseng if you got a cold

Dont use American ginseng if you want to increase yang but works well if you got a cold (at least for me).

If you could find wild Ginseng you only need about 4 gram per day.

Fine Ginseng are at least six years old.

Sign in to follow this