Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Decided not to get new Furey course

I appreciate what I have learned from Matt but have decided not to get his new Chinese Health system.

As a martial artist, I have a serious problem with a guy that get's called out as a liar and thief by his teacher, and then doesn't even have the honor to respond to the allegation.

At the very least, Furey could say, I don't see things that way, or Gotch is jealous of my success. But he has not responded to his teacher, the guy who taught him combat conditioning, saying these things in public which must mean they are true.

I don't mind his personality myself and wish him success but just cant' call myself a customer anymore . Actually I havent really bought anything since Magnetic Mind Power like 3 years ago, which I think remains hi best course.

So if anyone is interested in learning combat conditiong from the man himself go over to scientificwrestling.com and buy the Karl Gotch DVD.

Or just stick with Sonnen and Pavel who have plenty to offer.

Hmmn, Furey says he makes 10k on the internet and can show YOU how do the same. I get the feeling its heavy into 'Best Spin' and lighter on ethics and quality control. I could well be wrong. But its hard to move in two such major directions at once, ethically.

Michael

Got Gotch's DVD. pretty weak. It really doesn't offer any instruction at all and just shows Gotch telling someone to quickly go through the different excercises.

So even still, Furey's Gama Fitness is the best bodyweight program out.

Though I prefer Tsatsouline and Sonnon's stuff these days and probably even more now that my knee is injured I won't be doing bodyweight squats anytime soon.

After my knee is rehabbed I will probably look deeper into Sonnon's stuff.

No. It's pretty messed up how this went down. I have been paying for health insurance every month for the past ten years and havent really even used it and a few months ago I changed banks and they cut my health insurance without me knowing it. I get my car and health insurance through state farm and they would just detuct the money from my account every month and I wouldn't even really pay attention to it.

So I saw they were still taking out the money but didn't realize it was only for car not health for past few months.

So..make a long story short..I had to reapply for it and will probably get it this week but have to wait until I get it to see a doctor.

Sucks..but it's my fault for not paying attention to it and not double and triple checking everything was kosher before engaging in my new hobby of rolling around with guys trained to break my bones!!

Live and learn..

Sign in to follow this