Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

I just got his book along with Ya Mu's...

Haven't had time to skim but a few parts yet, but I'm always a sucka for guys who can demystify the mystical into plain English and reinterpret content into a modern context. To me, that actually demonstrates a deeper level of understanding.

It seems like a cool read so far, at least...

Edited by vortex

I've got both his books, but I've only finished the first one. Mostly, it's his journal of how he found and practiced the Secret of the Golden Flower. It's pretty good, and there's a little checklist of the practice at the end. Very easy to follow. Can't say about the second book yet. But I have corresponded with him a good little bit. I'd be happy to share any pm's he sent me if you're interested. Check out this post:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...l=golden+flower

Also, just send April a pm and she'll forward it to Mr. Semple. I hope to incorporate the Secret of the Golden Flower with his guidance later in my practice. I think it's worthwhile to check him out.

Semple talks about Kundalini activation and purification, i was a bit disappointed with his books because either Semple reached a low level of cultivation and stopped... or he just doesn't divulge much and only wants to focus on the low level

Sign in to follow this