Sign in to follow this  
Nolipslameirrelevance

Hello from England

Hello to everyone here.

I'd like to introduce myself by saying I'm a lab technician by day, a hypnotherapist by night.

I've "tried on" a number of different religions and philosophies, and Taoism seems to me one of the most sensible I've come across. I'm particularly interested in syncretism between the Tao and the Qabala, having arrived at Taoism partly through the writings of Austin Osman Spare and Aleister Crowley. As an hypnotherapist, am also interested in connections between Taoism and modern psychologies, eg NLP.

And of course the application of it all to everyday life...

Welcome!-

I lived in St. Albans back in the early '70s... and traveled quite a bit in the British Isles into the '90s - I felt at home there and hope you do so here!

Welcome!-

I lived in St. Albans back in the early '70s... and traveled quite a bit in the British Isles into the '90s - I felt at home there and hope you do so here!

Hello there! I live only half-an-hours' drive from St. Albans.... at Houghton Regis near Dunstable!our kind greeti

In the early 70s I lived in Welwyn Garden City, and we often went on shopping excursions to St. Albans... (I still do) thanks for your kind greeting!

Sign in to follow this