Guest C Yu C He Taiji

Kunlun Seminar in Germany 2009

Guest C Yu C He Taiji

Hi Taobums,

Together with two friends I want to attend the Kunlun seminar in Cologne in may. Does any other taobum plan to go there as well?

I wish you all love, peace and a long life

Chrisn

Well... I didn't wear the name tag ('cause I was worried its magnetism could mess up my orgonite pendant), but I asked around a bit and didn't find you guys, but only people who said they're 'read-only' here.

I was the guy who Max gave a nice but unavailing belly-rubbing on Sunday noon. :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

Guest C Yu C He Taiji

Do you mean the burning palm trweatment? There were several of them. I was there with my girlfriend, which worked as a translator while Max was treating the women which had her light only a few feet above her head.

Did you like the seminar? What do you think of Max?

Ah, you must be the guy who sat across from me! :) Remember? I got the Spirit Travel's on/off switch wrong. :lol:

I understand even better now how all doubts about Max's character vanish as soon as you get to know him personally. He's very funny, too.

Besides many other things, the fact that he did a lot of the stuff of Saturday again showed that he really wanted to get people to open as much as possible. Everything else is just extra, like he said.

On the downside, it's always a bit sub-optimal if time is short. I sometimes felt not quite enlightened by his answers, instead more confused ... or left in the dark. He did the treatment on me because I was really longing for more. :rolleyes: Although he couldn't do much about my headiness at that time, I was thankful for the attempt, for it gave me an idea of how difficult I am. :lol:

In short: A lot of drama in the forums might have occured because people think when someone is as advanced as Max, he's perfect. But you have to separate this from personality and other things. Max is not all-knowing or all-seeing. He's a unique character like everybody else, with ups and downs. People might wish for more detailed assistance, and I, too. Some things were explained a bit crudely for my personal taste. But when you put these things away, the positive side is still priceless! :)

If there had been more time for lenghty talking, I maybe would have told Max that in order to get to "B", you have to start at "A", and "A" ist different for everybody. So for an intellectual like me, it is very helpful to get things explained in an intellectual way. Max of course often mentions that the nature of Kunlun is to just let go, but I already noticed that the detailed information I got from The Tao Bums e.g. about what's going on in the body was helpful.

I would say attending the seminar is much better than just reading the book, but that's partly because many things in the book could be more precise. ;)

The presence of Max, the assistants and so many practitioners definitely boosted the energy flow a lot.

On the journey back home, whenever I just briefly did The One Breath, laughter was approaching. But I was too shy to let it out. :rolleyes: It was really hard to tame it down before it exploded. :lol:

Back home it's not there anymore, but I think that's the usual influence of my environment here that I have to deal with every day. <_<

Right now it gives me some confidence that the energy is awaiting to be let through in my body and I don't have to collect it bit by bit. The transmission is still a mystery to me and I don't feel much difference, but I know it's there, you know. B)

Edited by Hardyg

Guest C Yu C He Taiji

Good to hear that you liked it there. Yes I agree about Max being indeed concerned about our awakening. I think the Kunlun path might not be the right for everyone but in addition to my wudang practices it feels quite good. The letting go thing of Kunlun is REALLY difficult for me but time will tell where I will end up. :-) Personally I really liked the Red phoenix. The demonstrations Max gave and especially the martial stuff he showed me on saturday was quite interesting and you can tell he is very powerful as well as well versed in martial arts.

Lets keep in contact to see what we will have to face along the path.

Wish you love, peace and a long life

P.s. Yes I remeber you :-)

Martial stuff? Did I have my attention somewhere else then or was that in the afternoon that was open to K1ers as an exception? Or was the exception for people who responded very well to K1?

That was by the way one of the organisational flaws, because via e-mail I explicitly asked Padma whether it would be OK to sit aside and watch the K2 part, and she said rather not.

The other one was the lecture on Friday. I traveled 300 km and booked a second night in an appartement with the information that the lecture would be from 19:30 to 20:30. I had a comfortable meal in a restaurant in the belief that I got plenty of time until the lecture starts. Then, later, I learnt that the www.wegweiser-magazin.de mentioned a different timespan: 19:00 to 21:00. Actually it was 19:00 to 20:00 then, so I could enjoy a mere 30 minutes.

Edited by Hardyg