Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Growing with the Tao

I sure do agree with this spout assessment! They seem to just pump me up!!!- Like very fresh sushi does too! - the fresher our food the better no doubt about it! :lol:

Just sprouted two tablespoons of Zesty Mix seeds. They taste good, need a little salt and dash of oil. I picked up the packet from Whole Foods. It enjoyed watching them grow, a garden seeded, raised and harvested in 4 days :)

Michael

"No. You soak them for a few hours or overnight, then you rinse them thoroughly twice a day and drain them well, eating them before they spoil is important too. I don't put mine in the sun, just on a regular kitchen counter. If you were going for more chlorophyl sun would be good though, maybe I should experiment with that too."

Different seeds have different germination periods. The instructions for my mixed pack of smaller seeds were soak over night, rinse twice a day, on the 4rth day give indirect sunlight to increase there chlorophyl content.

I wonder if a darker environment the first few days would have given me a larger yield? The 2 tablespoons ended up filling up about 2/3 of the bottle.

Sign in to follow this