Sign in to follow this  
bukejian

Taoist Remote Viewing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dy5pByZE_BA

Whats your opinion on this?

There are many means of separating consciousness or aspects of consciousness from the body for whatever purpose; the gist of it is maintaining a 'aware' level of subconsciousness while achieving a delta/near sleep level of brain wave activity. I have experienced total ego-loss wherein when I returned to my body I initially knew literally NOTHING, it was like being reborn, until my memory resurfaced. However, I've had different experiences in which my consciousness apparently left my body however I still had cognitive ability and certain senses.

That's Baolin Wu, and I've read his book on 9 Palaces Qigong. I don't practice it, but the book was very good and he seems to have a good background. He says he was trained at White Cloud Monastery in Beijing and that his master achieved the Rainbow Body. Based on that, I'd say that his remote viewing technique is just as reliable as any other method. :lol:

There's definately something to it. I've tried it a couple times. It will will give you a hellacious buzz aroud the area of the third eye. I can only imagine what happens when you start to do this for 10, 15 or 20 minutes a day.

Bu

Sign in to follow this