Smile

It sucks to live in UK

Hey hey!!!!

'Ang on a minute you guys!!! Especially you Archie Bunkers here, the Yank-flavoured ones!!!!!

This country, Britain, that is, sent a lot of soldiers to die together with your hapless lot out in two (2) Gulf Wars, Afghanistan and probably Pakistan next if not Eye-ran!!!!!

Who else would deprive others of their rights to life if not the use of fluorescent light, chips with fish, even bog standard news reporting than us Brits, eh??!!!

Did we not help you bomb the living daylight out of innocent people, sneakily did "rendition" helping you ship humans all around the globe for torture???!!

Did we not choose to close our other glass eye to your Temple of Water Board at Gitmo???!!

Did we not value our "special relations" helping you do the very un-Taoist evil all over the world - wholesale massacres of humans, bring bargain-basement miseries,...much love-fests of that sort to "the others"???!!

Is that "gratitude" what you are showing, slagging us off like that??!!!

Why worry about a fluorescent light when you can, like I do, use a candle for carbon emission or do without light??!!!

Why not think of living in caves like all good Taoists do and forego a switch altogether??!!!

You need all that comfort of "modern" life before you can become an armchair Taoist warrior, is that it??!!!

What's "human rights" especially for us (the US?) when we allow others not to have even tungsten bulbs in the Stone Age caves we have bombed them into due to our "Non Action"???!!

Tonight when you switch on whatever light you "see" with, log on to tell us about human rights lefts and centers, suck Albion, spare a thought for them Omaha bin Non-Taoists, the others, the "thems" who can't even see their way to their caves to log on to read some "humans" whine.

Sure!!!!! Get off our rocking-chairs and beds and save the world (after ourselves, of course...!!!) but why not save many many more lives who might even enjoy any light they might want to choose to switch on???!!

There is Life, me ole sunshine, beyond not bothering to use electricity!!!

Out there - there is a connectedness that is the souls of "them others" and ours!!!!!

They may not be Taoists, real or fake, have good genuine authentic Chi Kung, Taiji or Fart Long Gone -

but they are nevertheless human beings, trust me!!!!!

Why not we become their saviours, bring down our useless politicians and save them poor souls out there as we save our useless brains from getting migraine from fluorescent light??!!!

Wot's the point of any light if they can't make you see beyond the tips of your still-breathing noses, eh???!!

Gordon Brown Sugar

You guys on this forum are good people.

Everyone I come across seems to believe in this crap. Next time someone talks about bird flu I just want to let rip!

Also anything they say about saving the planet is bullshit. As long as there is war, pointless science experiments, poisonings of food supply, unneccesary medication, childhood stealing, then what they say is just a lie.

All we need is some clean food, water and some shelter. We would have paradise. But they insist on hell. See you in camp :(

• Like 1