Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Cannot sell a house for long time? FU can help

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Having a hard time to sell out a house? There are a few factors to consider when you cannot sell a house out for a long period of time.

1. Is the price reasonable?

2. Is there NO body coming or too little people coming?

3. Is there a problem with all the people who came? (they do not like it)

If you are #3, you can use the FU below, burn one in the front door of the house, tape one somewhere in the house or hide it. Carry one with you around. This will increase the chance of people to enjoy their trip around the house and like your hosue. This gives you a bigger chance to sell out the house.

140.gif

For #2, we can also use another FU to bring people over to see the house more. When you choose to do this, you have to really becareful because people who came are sometiems people who do not give you a second chance. But if you have got it through them the first time, they shall already bought the house. This really need you to play around the "timing".

Mak Tin Si

So you just print this up, or do you need to write it yourself?

FU must be written by a Taoist Master who have the professional training in this practise. Any print out Fu do not work. There are also TONS of stuff to learn if you need to write a FU. So you cannot do it yourself unless you do this practise too. You can request them from a temple or a Taoist master.

So you just print this up, or do you need to write it yourself?

Sign in to follow this