gossamer

Open Letter To Tao Bums About Mak Tin Si

It seems that there is a slight problem for some with the massive amounts of input from one person each day --the value of these inputs seems very good for many as well.

Perhaps the addition and segmentation of a "Practices/Traditions being offered would help-

That would have negated my obstreperous interaction with Mr. Denty all those months ago and would ease the congestion of this new issue as well-

the problem being our dear friend Sean probably has enough to do already-Yes?-

In any case I hope these cold days in our northern hemisphere and the hot days in the southern are easy to deal with for each & all- peace-Pat

MPWay, I don't mean to quote you out of context. I have had teachers teach me in the past on a sliding scale or without a fee as the result of me providing them help in someway. I think that paying a fee or investing some sweat is the best way to internalize what you learn. If it's free I think one might have a tendency to discount the teachings. Just my opinions. :)

I know someone who is unable to accept any payment for healing. With that said, payment is fine but if someone is too poor to pay money then dont turn them away. At the very least, as you said, physical labor is fine. Christ wouldnt refuse someone because they are both poor and physically incapable, neither would Buddha.

I did offered the help, just that it is not being accepted. Can you read before commenting?

If everybody come to my temple say they are poor and they expect to get free ceremonies and help, how can a temple operate? Go McDonals and ask for free burgers. I wonder what they will do. They don't care even you starve to death.

In Tao Te Ching, Lao Zi already told you, nature runs without feelings, non stop...

A temple is the same, it have it's own rule, and will not care what and who you are, you still get the same treatment and same thing from it. If people have to pay $90, you also have to pay it. Cannot break the rules because that is what leads to corruption of a temple and also nature.

I read your post on your fees. You shouldnt assume things Mak. Have you been a broken down homeless man before? Have you asked a manager at a McDonalds if they could spare a hamburger because you havent eaten in days? I didnt think so. You sound like youre involved in a corrupt temple if you offer no charity to the poor Mak. You seem pretty intelligent for being so ignorant. I guess it's the yin yang concept you teach. Obviously you live by it. B)

You know that many, many churches hold fundraisers just so they can feed the homeless and they expect anything in return?

Then you must love the poverty and starvation these "people" have caused those unfortunate enough to have a parent who was told they should give their kids lunch money to the rolex wearing preacher to buy a new yacht instead of their children for food. It is great to encourage charity, but stupidity is a different story. There will be a few success stories in any group, but before "loving" this garbage, one should look into the harm it causes. Jesus, who most of these people claim to follow, told his disciples to give their money to the poor, not to himself. Same with Muhammad, Guru Nanak etc.

Finally!

Edited by MPWay