Mak_Tin_Si

Some interesting exp for NO BEEF eating for TAOIST

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

The reason for not eating beef is told by you rmaster when you enter the religion, so I do not want to share that here now.

I was about to ask you the reasons. Why not pork as it's closer to human genetically?

Back in the old days, cow do the farming for the Chinese. So the Chinese religion called TAOISM set a rule, because these cows did alot to us and help us so that we have food to eat, (for so many years) they really did have alot of good karma in them. So all taoist are restictly told to not eat beef for the rest of your life as a respect for the cows and ox for all the goods they have done to us human. Also a thanks to them too. Chinese is a culture which really love to pay people back for whatever good deeds they recieve from others. So it happens to be with cows and ox too.

Now we are learning this OLD knowledge of taoism from the OLD days, so we must follow the OLD traiditions also as a form of respect.

In the Taoism system, there was a rule set into the religion. If one breaks the rule, they automatically feel ill and sick and loose all their FAAT right away. If they still eat the second time, they loose their attunement and also get out of the religion automatically. You will feel it if you really got into a taoism lineage, it is something we cannot say "it's a belief" because almost 90% of the taoist in the religion have tried getting sick and ill from eating beef. If you do get into the religion, you will feel it too.

I was about to ask you the reasons. Why not pork as it's closer to human genetically?