gossamer

How To Guard Ones Dreams

Spells are what uses your sub-conscious and also intention, energy transmission, and much more together, it is a very systematic way of using your sub-consciousness too. You do not know about spells, and how they work, so please really, learn before you comment. This action you just did is call "mong-yue" meaning false speech in Taoism trianing already. Which broke the 5 prescepts /rules in the baby step.

Look to your sub-conscious. Don't waste your time on magic spells.

Spells are what uses your sub-conscious and also intention, energy transmission, and much more together, it is a very systematic way of using your sub-consciousness too. You do not know about spells, and how they work, so please really, learn before you comment. This action you just did is call "mong-yue" meaning false speech in Taoism trianing already. Which broke the 5 prescepts /rules in the baby step.

you have some great misconceptions about taoism.

first of all, the taoists rejected righteousness. there are no 'rules' or 'precepts' to be broken.

second, what do you mean by 'taoism training'?, this is not something you learn at boot camp.

so, please, "learn before you comment".

Edited by cricketty-rise

you have some great misconceptions about taoism.

first of all, the taoists rejected righteousness. there are no 'rules' or 'precepts' to be broken.

second, what do you mean by 'taoism training'?, this is not something you learn at boot camp.

so, please, "learn before you comment".

His post was about the nature of the"spells", etc. He was pointing out that they require energy and INTENT.

One way of looking at it is that a "spell" is an unactivated High-Level (at least I hope that is his usage, and I believe it is) "prayer". It is a casting of INTENT. This requires much time & effort in energetics practice before anyone could actually do so (the learning part). It is a part of Taoist Medicine, which, for all the talk about Taoism here, it seems that before now everyone has missed out on even knowing the existence of one of the most important aspects of Taoism, Taoist Medicine.

You know some of you may remember my post about a month, or a month and a half ago, about being stalked here on the net.

Let's just say, for argument's sake, that someone is attacking you in your dreams.

I need a really GOOD defensive technique to "guard" my dreams from intrusion.

I don't necessarily wanna attack this other person magically, I just wanna build "a psychic wall".

This is a matter of some urgency, as I need all the solid, productive sleep that I can get.

I'm sure that there must be somebody here, who has a few ideas as to just how to do this.

Be aware that the stalker is reading here too, and is a part of this forum, in fact.

So, it would need to work whether he reads it or not.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Peace, gossamer

Did you try what I suggested last night? Were you able to quiet your mind before sleep? Did you manifest your purple bubble? Did you ask the Light for help in doing so?

If so, did it make any difference in your dreams?

Edited by Ya Mu

Dear Ya Mu,

Yes, I did, and I slept very soundly through the night.

The purple bubble reminded me of the purple cloud above Laozi as he was riding his yak, through the mountains.

Are the two related?

Thanks very much for your help! :D

In Dao, gossamer

"Did you try what I suggested last night? Were you able to quiet your mind before sleep? Did you manifest your purple bubble? Did you ask the Light for help in doing so?

If so, did it make any difference in your dreams?"

Edited by gossamer

The purple bubble reminded me of the purple cloud above Laozi as he was riding his yak, through the mountains.

Are the two related?

When in your qi state, stop the world. Now ask yourself, from the place of the true heart, the above question. There is your answer.