hyok

Ascended Masters

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0876120516..._pt#reader-link

Whenever I read it I get tears streaming down my cheeks. Heart softening.

I think I will get that book. If you get that kind of emotional reaction it is because there is something there that is part of your path, it depends on which particular piece of the book causes that emotional reaction. I get a strong emotional reaction when I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull, which is an excellent depiction of a soul traveling on the way of the Way.

ha, Starjumper. How come you asked Babaji, specifically? Wondering what your connection is with him..

I just knew that if I talked to him that he would hear me. Also, his path of Sidha Yoga, the hindu path of the sorcerer, has many similarities with my own practice and so I feel a kinship.

I think it is quite an art to get a successful forum going.. the Kunlun forum is pretty moribund. I had a friend who opened a forum which died a slow death too.

I thought maybe it was busy because the kunloonies haven't been posting here much lately and were all over there.

I was wondering about what you said about receiving a transmission from the book about Sri Yukteswar, a person on the side of light, and how that would blend with receiving a transmission from someone from the dark side, who is an incarnation of a demon.

Also, his path of Sidha Yoga, the hindu path of the sorcerer...

I just wanted to stress here that his practice has no similarity to, connection with, or is even remotely similar to the BS put out by the Church of Ananda, which I think call their practice Sidha Yoga too.

Edited by Starjumper7