Mak_Tin_Si

The Taoism Robes Secret that all Missed Out

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

wow, everything is magic in taoism isn't it. If I paint my fingernails with taoist nail polish will I be defended from black magic?

I apologize in advance for my cynicism. I could not help it...

Edited by Anabhogya-Carya

wow, everything is magic in taoism isn't it. If I paint my fingernails with taoist nail polish will I be defended from black magic?

That's not cynicism, that's just being an asshole. If you don't like the content, stop reading his threads.

That's not cynicism, that's just being an asshole. If you don't like the content, stop reading his threads.

You are right. Stop responding to my posts and furthering conversation if you don't like the content.... and I am not actually suggesting this! Forums are for discussion, opposing or not.

I am sorry, there are no Taoist nail polish. But if you want to mix your nail polish with some fu water, you might get different effect. ie: cleansign your nail's bad energy.

If one have bad spirits that invaded them and made them want to do makeup a lot... (lost their own personality) this is a good way to make them go away. you can mix a fu water into the nail polish, so when that person paint her own nails, the ghost will have to go away instantly because they got shocked by the fu water that sticked on the nails. Which give them a good time.

The white socks are used for better energy connection from feet to ground. You will feel the difference if you wear one that was opened for you personally. It makes your mantras much more powerful when you stomp your feet. Also, you must have the socks when you wear the cloud shoes. That is for the steppings.

Very interesting Mak! Thank you!

Dao Zhen once said that the white socks were a symbol of the taoist "walking in the clouds".

I am sorry, there are no Taoist nail polish. But if you want to mix your nail polish with some fu water, you might get different effect. ie: cleansign your nail's bad energy.

If one have bad spirits that invaded them and made them want to do makeup a lot... (lost their own personality) this is a good way to make them go away. you can mix a fu water into the nail polish, so when that person paint her own nails, the ghost will have to go away instantly because they got shocked by the fu water that sticked on the nails. Which give them a good time.

Alas, I am saved.

Fear my nail polish thou creatures of the abyss!

Edited by Anabhogya-Carya