Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Linkage between ethics and FU

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

With the practise of FU, and all the energy you gained from FU training, one must have very good morals and ethics. This energy of FU and knowledge of FU is just like a gun passed onto you, you can use it to save people's life or you can use it to kill people for what you want.

Therefore, no master will teach you any FU unless you accepted the rules of ethics in Taoism in the old days. Nowadays, many master just pass on FU to others like something you can get with one or two dollars. What a shame. But this is also why many Taoism branches go off-shoot. Just like some branches you can find in Hong Kong and Thailand now, they are using FU to promote themselve but they do not have any ethics practise or leanrings for the students. What will happen is that the student will only know what the FU are good for, then they will over-use the FU to fulfil themselve. Which is not what Taoism is teaching us.

FU is a bridge and it is a something that leads us to the realization of TAO. But it is not a tool for you to fulfil your need and desire.

Without the ethic's power, there is no power in the FU. That is a rule set into Taoism long time ago from Jeung Tao Ling Tin Si. 張道陵天師.

So what about FU that will help you get a girlfriend that you can order from a temple and have mailed to you...?

Your problem is that your fate in love have not come yet, that is why you do not have a partner who you like and can cope with. What me as a Taoist can suggest you is to try a FU call "LEUNG YUEN FU" - A fu for improving the fate in love. With this, you will automatically improve and increase chances of meeting someone you will like and be with. This fu work well in the past experience but you really need to first learn how to communicate the others nicely, so when you have a chance, you won't miss it out yourself. Then the fu will do a good job for you by finding people aorund you and making a chance for you and them to talk.

If you want, you can get this fu from our temple and we can mail it to you too. This just have to be worn around your neck and you will find the effect in 49days.

Or are we talking about a different FU here? :unsure:

(not trying to criticize just wondering)

Sign in to follow this