Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

PLEASE SEND PRAYERS

I know this might get moved to off-topic, but I'm going to post it here anyway. I wrote in my personal log about my friend who was needlessly and senselessly assaulted on July 23rd and was in intensive care for a week. I finally tracked down the hospital he is at and am visiting him tomorrow afternoon with a healer I really trust. He has what they say is permanent brain damage, trouble speaking coherently, memory loss, etc. They say he will never recover completely. However, I am taking a HEALER there and she is really really good. So I just wanted to ask for prayers. My friend's name is Michael Sanderson.

I know this might get moved to off-topic, but I'm going to post it here anyway. I wrote in my personal log about my friend who was needlessly and senselessly assaulted on July 23rd and was in intensive care for a week. I finally tracked down the hospital he is at and am visiting him tomorrow afternoon with a healer I really trust. He has what they say is permanent brain damage, trouble speaking coherently, memory loss, etc. They say he will never recover completely. However, I am taking a HEALER there and she is really really good. So I just wanted to ask for prayers. My friend's name is Michael Sanderson.

6092[/snapback]

1) JUICE FAST

2) COMPLETE SEMMEN RETTENTION

3) MICROCOSMIC ORBIT

4) INER SMILE TO DA BRAIN

5) BENTONNITE CLAY PLASTERS TO DA HEAD OVER INJURY

JUST MINE 2

Actually they took him off of his vegan diet and are giving him meat and hoping the protein will help his brain heal faster...

But the healer I am bringing is really really good.

She told me not to bring him chocolate. I am baking cornbread....

I'm gonna see how she does and how he's doing I guess....

Actually they took him off of his vegan diet and are giving him meat and hoping the protein will help his brain heal faster...

But the healer I am bringing is really really good.

She told me not to bring him chocolate. I am baking cornbread....

I'm gonna see how she does and how he's doing I guess....

6096[/snapback]

NO NO IF THEY APLY THEM FUKIN MEDICAL BS THEY MEKE IT WORSE, HEALIN DONT WORK THAT WAY, DA BODY ONLY HAVE SO MUCH CHI LETS SAY, 69 UNNITS O CHI JUST FOR ARGUMMENT SEKE OK?

SO IF YA EAT HEAVVY PROTTEIN EALS, WHAT HAPEN? HUH?

HUH?

WHAT HAPEN, HUH? HUH????

WHAT HAPEN BE, DA BODY HAVE TO DO EXTRA WORK TO BREKE WDOWN DA PROTTIENS, L;ETS SAY HAVE TO USE 50 UNNITS O CHI TO DO THAT, THEN DA LIVER NKIDNIES HAVE TO DO WORK TO FILTERR OUT DA CRAP, LETS SAY ANNOTHER 15 UNNITS O CHI, SO DA BODY REPPEIR PROCES ONLY HAVE LEFT 4 UNNITS O CHI.

ON DA OTTHER HAND, IF YA GO ON A JUICE FAST OR EVEN BETER, WHICH I DIDNT FEEL LIKE MENTIONNIN, ON A PISS FAST, DA BODY HAVE NEAR 100% CHI UNNITS TO DO DA REPPEIR.

NOW NOW, YA MAY ASK, WHERE DO DA BODY GET DA METTERIEL TO DO DA REPPEIR??? HUH??

HUH???

WELL, DA METTERIAL BE ALREADY STORRED INTO DA BODY BIG TIME, THAT BE WHAT FAT BE MEANT FOR, ALLONG WITH DA CHI IN DA BONE MAROW ETC.

SO IT TEKE ONLY A LITTLE METTERIEL TO REPPEIR A FEW DAMMAGED CELLS , BUT IT BE MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE DA CHI TO PERFORM DA WORK THAT TO HAVE EXCESS METTERIEL BUT NO CHI TO BE ABLE TO USE IT.

IF HE GO ON A PISS FAST, HELL HAVE DA BEST O BOTH WORLD BECCAUSE PISS HAVE A LOT O BLOOD METTER IN TI, SO HELL RECYCLE HIM OWN BLOOD WHILE HAVIN 100% CHI AVVAILABLE FOR REPPEIR WORK, OPLUS IF HE APLY CLAY PLASTERS THEY'LL CALL DA BLOOD TO DA DAMMAGED AREA FOR MAXIMMUM RESULT.

JUST MINE 2

Not much I can do, I don't determine his diet. His doctors do. I am bringing him blue cornbread I just baked and some of that Blue Machine juice.

Protein has really helped me with nourishing blood and yin.

Would love to give him clay plasters, I don't know if the nurses would let me.

As far as chi, etc... the person I am bringing with me is very good at working in the spiritual plane and hopefully can cut right through the physical. One can only hope anyway.

6096[/snapback]

A good idea, assuming they're giving him stew or something easy on the digestion. Throw some whiskey in there and he'll be better in no time. :) Vegans don't take physical trauma well. :/ That's the tradeoff. Caloric restriction and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to a longer life (assuming they're taking care of the qi stagnation risks) but it tends to reduce their ability to cope with trauma significantly. Given the life of the average American, this isn't too big a risk unless something happens like a car accident or a mugging. But when it does happen, well...

Thanks everyone for sending prayers/energy/whatever--my friend is doing awesome!! A lot better than I had heard and expected. They are releasing him from inpatient rehab in just one week. He is speaking coherent full sentences, though he is still having some trouble with dates, numbers, small words, crossword puzzles, etc. But he is getting better. He gave me the biggest million-dollar hug I think I've ever received. He also has tons of great people around him, including his boss who is gonna switch him to the day shift when he gets back to work in a month or so, and kept him on the payroll until my friend asked him not to... My friend the healer I brought says that she expects a full recovery but just that it will take time. I don't know about that, but one can only hope. There is one thing that concerns me which I can't write about for legal reasons, but I'm doing everything I can about it...

Sign in to follow this