Sign in to follow this  
gRay

Interpreting tao in my life situation.

Thanks again for the responses, and if anyone has any input on the meditation / adderall factor it would be much appreciated!

For the adderall, I have no specific knowledge, but I don't imagine it does any long-term good, and I would suggest, as mentioned, a trial-and-error attempt to reduce dosage gradually to zero by meditation or whatever means.

For meditation, be advised that there are many, probably hundreds, of different practices out there, all called meditation, and some are very different from others. It would be well worth, in my opinion, working out exactly what you want to achieve, and then asking for specific recommendations.

Jeez, I sound pompous. Anyway, best of luck.

To tell you the truth what I am really looking forward is eventually getting a brain olotester, one of those things that you plug in your head (there should be an usb behind the ear, I assume, but I never could find one :lol: ) and measure the brain wave activity. The brain olotester is nice, and they made some nice experiments. Unfortunately it is not precise enough to be considered valid from a university perspective which is why it is so cheap, and which is why the results are not considered.

Check out this affordable biofeedback system

Wild Divine System

Edit

I just bought one on ebay for $60.00! Way too cool. It is a video game you control through biofeedback with instruction from Deepak Chopra.

Edited by Bum Grasshopper

I think we should start another thread. Instead of keep on abusing of this one.

Check out this affordable biofeedback system

Wild Divine System

Edit

I just bought one on ebay for $60.00! Way too cool. It is a video game you control through biofeedback with instruction from Deepak Chopra.

Can you program it?

A "video game" sounds very cool, but also very shallow respect to what could be done with it. And honestly Deepak Chopra isn't exactly my kind of Guru :rolleyes:;)

Why is the person selling it?

I think we should start another thread. Instead of keep on abusing of this one.

Can you program it?

A "video game" sounds very cool, but also very shallow respect to what could be done with it. And honestly Deepak Chopra isn't exactly my kind of Guru :rolleyes:;)

Why is the person selling it?

Here is a few demo screens from their web siteWild divine

I guess I screwed up and really bought the expansion game only. I will still have to purchase the hardware.

Sign in to follow this