Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Sheldrake's Science

So I've been initiating these two coworkers. One of them followed me outside and the other joined us later. The one had been getting bored so I said how he had to sit in full-lotus and how I do that all day shooting energy... then I saw this younger female standing right across from me, facing me, in a store. I immediately went into full-lotus between the bikes I was standing by. She positioned herself to better receive the energy and he watched my vagus nerve pulsating, stating, "wow she's soaking it up." My eyes were level with her crotch. Neither of us moved for a couple minutes and finally I said to him, "orgasmic." I stood up and said, "hear how my voice is deeper." He goes, "yeah" and I said, "That's the testosterone that I suck up from the mutual climax." haha. Then the other coworker showed up so I related what happened and laughed about it. I explained how I'm supposed to just eat potassium based foods with no salt -- like raisins, collard greens, apples, etc. I said that's why I smell like shit all the time and plus I didn't have any garlic on me. He said yeah but when you were on that salt-free diet you couldn't sit in full-lotus yet. I said yeah but now I really should be on that diet.

Then I was like "Do the Pygmies vote?" haha. I said Civilization IS shit.

what i have some times is like in the video of lama thunderbolt (lamathunderbolt.com) when lama thunderbolt touches one of his students on the forehead and he inhales very deeply (etc)

i have that sometimes spontaniously also, although a little bit less in intensity than as shown on the video

i thought this might be connected to some sort of an autonomous event and possibly relating to chi, (and it's own effects, all by ITself) in my body.

i feel it is connected to a nerve also. and maybe it is actually the same as what you are talking about, or related. i am just not sure.

can any other practitioner shed some more philosophical light on this perhaps?

Drew what happens when someone directs destructive (or likewise creative) intent in your direction or in your vacinity? I assume your listening skills are honed if your descriptions prove allegorically literal in any sense of the term art.

The intention is only as powerful as the electromagnetic awareness charging the intention. Laser-light is more intense but can only be created by further sublimating and transforming the lower emotional intentions (lust, anger, fear, worry, sadness) into LOVE and, once past the over-excitement of love, then into the peaceful bliss or euphoria that naturally resonates from consciousness, creating the laser-light energy. So people with bad intentions usually have their electromagnetic awareness stuck in their lower chakra and therefore do not know how to create healing energy for themselves or others. Because of this they are constantly depleting their energy and then recharging it through food and through using anger and fear to break other peoples' will power and then sucking up the subsequent release of their will power. So someone will have the intention to make someone else afraid or angry because the release of that emotion is just like the release of sex energy and the electromagnetic awareness in the lower chakra then sucks up that extra released electrochemical energy of the victim. Again the problem with these bad intentions is that their power is limited and in fact technology and civilization are just the denial of these bad intentions, repressed and then psychologically projected onto others as oppression (imperialism). The stronger the energy the more it's based on pure consciousness and therefore has less intention as electromagnetic awareness -- the energy is just constantly emptying out until finally the whole body returns back to pure consciousness through pure light.

Sign in to follow this