Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Dealing with the Force, #3

I've been doing standing ab.wheel, up to a wall, lately. I saw the trick of doing it up to a wall in an article at dragondoor.com; a useful idea, i think, as i'm less likely to hurt my face this way. :)

What has really surprised me, though, is how much the standing ab.wheel exercise processes sexual energy that's in the stomach region, and even into the lower tan tien as well. Hadn't expected that, and its really effective. Kneeling ab.wheel, I didn't find to have that effect at all.

So, it gets entry in the "Dealing with the Force" methods, along with squats and kettlebell swings. (As always, comments, constructive criticism, & ?'s welcome.) I'd be surprised if there are many other exercises that ever get in that essay; those 3 cover it from pretty much all the angles.

If any of yous guys was to try it, I'd be listenin & curious. B)

Trunk

p.s. If someone wants to take a picture of your self doing one of these up to a wall, that I could paste into the essay - that'd be cool. (I'd ask that you choose a distance from the wall that might be reasonably accessable to an average joe. My website isn't geared to the extreme athlete.)

Great Essays, a great combination of sources linking inner energy to outer form.

Kudos

Michael

stared doing standing ab wheel or "superman rollouts" as they are called onthe website where i got um. i don't use a wall though cuz i like the pucker factor of doing them straight out. you pay more attention and work at it harder. i'm getting very good results with it.

Sign in to follow this