Sign in to follow this  
daoist

Desert Daoist

Hi,

I live and practice in Tucson, Arizona.

I identified as Daoist at the age of seventeen when I stumbled upon a copy of the Feng And English Daodejing.

I practiced many martial arts in the past but none presently (I just turned 50). I would like to take up Taiji again.

I have dabbled in daoist sexual practices and tantra. I think I may have made myself a bit crazy with the former. :-)

I work with computers, play with computers, motorcycles and energy (I practice polyamory).

I am a father of two sons.

I would like full access so I can post. :-)

James

Hi,

I live and practice in Tucson, Arizona.

I identified as Daoist at the age of seventeen when I stumbled upon a copy of the Feng And English Daodejing.

I practiced many martial arts in the past but none presently (I just turned 50). I would like to take up Taiji again.

I have dabbled in daoist sexual practices and tantra. I think I may have made myself a bit crazy with the former. :-)

I work with computers, play with computers, motorcycles and energy (I practice polyamory).

I am a father of two sons.

I would like full access so I can post. :-)

James

Welcome James, find a seat (I think there is a spare cushion beside Darrin over there ... he's a nice guy really), how do you like your tea? :D

Sign in to follow this