Sign in to follow this  
prince K.

I'm looking forward to making your acquaintance!

Well, hi!

I like the Tao and the Tao likes me, I guess.

The Tao is very en vogue these days in the West cause it corresponds well with our modern relativistic attitude. I can see that, yet I still like it- the Tao- one ought not talk too much about it cause one can't and that's what the Daodejing tells us. So hushhh...

edit: On the other hand we still can talk about demons and gods and plants and leisure and luxury...and about *bringing oneself in congruence with the Tao*....yeah, thats what we can do.

But to be serious this is maybe already the third account I tried to register here- I always was either too stupid or too drunk or too lazy to do it! Somehow it never worked! Whatever, now seems to be the time- so let's do it!

Best wishes from K.

Edited by prince K.

Hi K.

3rd times the charm :) Good to see you posting topics already.

Have fun here at the 'bums.

Thank you for the nice welcome, Mal!

Are you a mod? I think at my two other registration attempts your mail bounced cause I hadn't looked into my freemail account for a long time so that it was suspended. Would you like me to tell you the names so that you can delete them...

I must say I quite like the relaxed and non-commital feel (qi) of this forum.

Best wishes form K. :)

Edited by prince K.

Are you a mod? I think at my two other registration attempts your mail bounced cause I hadn't looked into my freemail account for a long time so that it was suspended. Would you like me to tell you the names so that you can delete them...

I'm not a moderator, Yoda and Sean are and can help you out. Personally I'm not sure if it's worth the effort just to delete the other names.

Anyhow it gives the board more members :P

Thank you for the welcome Darin Hamel! I am looking forward to reading your detailed description of your experiences with youthing techniques- from quickly browsing through it, it looks very interesting; excuse my tardiness but I certainly may come back to you!

Mal: if more members are desirable then let's certainly leave it- it may give me a chance to have some shadow discussions with myself, in the future (should I ever find out how to log in with those other accounts, too!) ;)

Best fortune from K.! :)

Edited by prince K.

I thought I was the only stupid tao bum. It took me several times to get on the tao bums too! We must be the tao stooges! Now, I can't seem to edit my signature - I am baffled, I am frustrated, so its time to ease back and let the tao settle in. "What will be will be" (Dinah Shore).

Sign in to follow this