Sign in to follow this  
findley

will someone please help me with the aneros?

In that position there is more pressure on the upper surface-length of the penis contacting the anterior surface of the vaginal wall (where the g-spot is). This also has the benefit in that the upper surface of the penis is less sensitive, so the man tends to last longer.

Contrast that with the missionary position, where a man's scooping-thrust puts more pressure on the underside of his penis and the posterior surface of her vaginal wall.

So you seem to live up to your forum name.... you know a lot about yourself :lol:

Yeah, that's a poor attempt at humor, what of it? :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who found the thread title hilarious? :D

Edited by Pero

:lol:

Thanks guys. I think I've opened up and have experienced some super wonders. I realized-- now it's no wonder homosexuals are referenced as 'gay'.

There must be some magic involved, too-- because I called up an ex-girlfriend for a booty-call, and she actually accepted. So I'll be seeing her tonight and she will break my curse of a dry-spell. (seriously, there must be magic involved. thank you.)

weak compensation for a real lover, though. God I need one bad.

Guest artform

:lol:

Thanks guys. I think I've opened up and have experienced some super wonders. I realized-- now it's no wonder homosexuals are referenced as 'gay'.

There must be some magic involved, too-- because I called up an ex-girlfriend for a booty-call, and she actually accepted. So I'll be seeing her tonight and she will break my curse of a dry-spell. (seriously, there must be magic involved. thank you.)

weak compensation for a real lover, though. God I need one bad.

For more aneros enlightenment findley, visit the aneros site and its forum, wiki and blogs. Aneros can be a shorter path to enduring abilities, including access to energies and their cultivation, and beyond... http://aneros.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

There is also periodic conversation there about Tantra and Tao and the potential of Spiritual Orgasm. A sense of humour helps lighten the journey!

all the best with your journey

artform

Edited by artform

Sign in to follow this