Sign in to follow this  
 ZenStatic

Question for those in China....

On another forum I belong to, someone made a post, and I would love to be able to give himan answer from the actual Chinese perspective.

Why do the Chinese people allow their government to act like the Gestapo and brutally suppress everything? If the Chinese people really wanted to be free, couldn't they force the government to change?

I know they brutally suppress uprisings, but if people turned out en masse like the human rights movement in the US, even the Chinese government couldn't possibly suppress everything.....

I don't understand how a country that the entire Western world does business with can support a government like that.

Somebody please explain!

Please forgive the fact he is a bit ignorant.

Gee, has he ever heard of Tiananmen Square?

tank_china.jpg

Truth is, once a despotic government takes power...it's very hard for the people to get it back.

That's what Americans have forgotten - in allowing more and more power to quietly recentralize.

That said, the "Gestapo" image is overblown Western propaganda. It's really not that bad, especially for ordinary citizens just going about their daily lives. I've actually been there several times and even lived there for a short period. Main problems are bureacracy and crowding in the large cities. But underneath the facades, they are actually in better shape than we are - given that they actually have surplus cash...instead of being $10 trill in the hole like us due to abusive money-mishandling by the FRB. Which is now pitting us on the verge of economic collapse...unbeknownst to most brainwashed sheeple like this chode. When banks all start crashing and gold soars to $1000/oz...the writing is on the wall, people.

Reality is, the Western elites hate China right now because they refuse to play ball and join the Trilateral Commission and other NW0 entities... And if most Americans KNEW the truth, they wouldn't be so confused about geopolitics anymore - as it WOULD start to all make sense!

Edited by vortex

Lost Monk,

My wife is actually from the city of Guangzhou. It's a city in the south not far from Hong Kong. I've been there and to other places in China several times on business. I've seen all aspects of China. China is actually quite free in daily dealings and have a higher standard of living than we do here, especially in big cities. So, don't believe the crappy propaganda that the Western press is spitting out. It's bogus.

We only see and believe what the cultural revolution has show us. China has changed 200% since then. It's actually great place to live now.

Wudangspirit

On another forum I belong to, someone made a post, and I would love to be able to give himan answer from the actual Chinese perspective.

Please forgive the fact he is a bit ignorant.

Sign in to follow this