:::

Help me understand more about the nature of Qi.

Unfortunately I think if we did a "who felt qi?" test using the same experiment, even if 100% genuinly felt the qi from the experiment, the results could easily said to be psychological. We'd need harder proof to verify it was actually qi behind the feeling being felt.

A fair and valid point ... so any suggestions??? :unsure:

As for research, I've found that the Qigong Institute is a good place to start. They have a database with over 4000 research citations. www.qigonginstitue.org

I also found a link to the Chinese databases through Stanford University but I can't find the link again, god I'm getting old...

As for research, I've found that the Qigong Institute is a good place to start. They have a database with over 4000 research citations. www.qigonginstitue.org

I also found a link to the Chinese databases through Stanford University but I can't find the link again, god I'm getting old...

guys... yang qi is what you are talking about... and yang qi is heavenly phenomena. it cannot be measured by material physical instruments. in the same way that you cannot tell me how much a light wave weights... BUT you do know that you can FEEL it heat you up.

Thats why you can FEEL it and it can impact the physical... you CAN measure the impact... BUT you cannot measure IT itself.

Ahh man! And here I thought we were talking about KIM QI, which can be measured, bought, and especially tasted.

I believe the Western version is known as QI TOS, and has a unique property of turning your tongue orange...