Sign in to follow this  
ζž—ζ„›ε‰

Returning to NY

The Peng, Lu, Ji, An... I don't know what they mean.

The standing practice shows - nice!

Four of the eight basic taiji techniques are peng, lu, ji, and an - ward off, rollback, press, push down.

One of the practices in pushing hands includes the combination of peng, lu, ji, and an into a continuous moving circle that allows both participants to explore applications of these basic four movements while developing sensitivity, sticking, and so forth.

Β 

Here's a clip: it's the circling at the beginning.

The standing practice shows - nice!

Four of the eight basic taiji techniques are peng, lu, ji, and an - ward off, rollback, press, push down.

One of the practices in pushing hands includes the combination of peng, lu, ji, and an into a continuous moving circle that allows both participants to explore applications of these basic four movements while developing sensitivity, sticking, and so forth.

Β 

Here's a clip: it's the circling at the beginning.

Β 

I never was taught to remember the specific names. But, I was taught, sticking, following, yielding, pressing, pushing, warding off, rooting, footwork, striking, lol, jolting...My Shifu was never big on technical names and such, but he knows them, and we just always touched hands both in Taiji Quan and Bagua Zhang.

Β 

^_^

Β 

Peace,

Lin

ζž—θ›‹γ€‚η¦»εΌ€δΈ­ε›½οΌŒδ½†οΌŒδΈ­ε›½ζ°ΈδΈδΌšη¦»εΌ€δ½ γ€‚

Β 

I just coined the term "egg" for white on the outside, yellow on the inside. ε“ˆε“ˆγ€‚

ζž—θ›‹γ€‚η¦»εΌ€δΈ­ε›½οΌŒδ½†οΌŒδΈ­ε›½ζ°ΈδΈδΌšη¦»εΌ€δ½ γ€‚

Β 

I just coined the term "egg" for white on the outside, yellow on the inside. ε“ˆε“ˆγ€‚

Nice!

:lol:

hahaa speaking of returning, I just returned from Alaska. Good to hear you are coming back this way, Lin! I look forward to seeing you again :)

Sign in to follow this