Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

Skepdic is funny

Skepdic

i feel pain for how tense the hearts of those are who live to criticize true beauty, and everything abroad.

I pray for them and all alike.

I love that site and use it everytime I hear of something new in the New Age world because, nothing real can be threatened. They're right in that those of us in the qi gong community need to use more rigorous testing of qi abilities.

I love that site and use it everytime I hear of something new in the New Age world because, nothing real can be threatened. They're right in that those of us in the qi gong community need to use more rigorous testing of qi abilities.

Edited by Xienkula1

Nothing worse then a Ditto head..but Darin said it best

Its not going to be guru,swami or master who blows the lid off the easier pickings of parapsychology such as OBE's; it will be a scientist, reporter or sceptic who comes with hard easily reproducable evidence.

Michael

Sign in to follow this