Sign in to follow this  
Heidi1975

Chills/tingling sensation in pelvis and thighs.

Hello again.

I was hoping I finally could find some one who could give me an idea of what I've been experiencing the last couple of years or so. I understand that some of you are into acupunture and similar and maybe you've heard of it before?

In stead of shivers and chills down my spine when I respond to some thing (mostly fear or sadness), I get this sensation in my pelvic area and running down my thighs. Mostly on my left side. It feels like it's something creeping around in there, like a serpent. I was thinking it has something to do with the ischiadic nerve and perhaps the rootchakra because it seems to be triggered by emotions. After all these years I'm still around, so I don't think it's a serious medical condition..... :blink:

Does any one have a clue?

Thanx ;)

Hello again.

I was hoping I finally could find some one who could give me an idea of what I've been experiencing the last couple of years or so. I understand that some of you are into acupunture and similar and maybe you've heard of it before?

In stead of shivers and chills down my spine when I respond to some thing (mostly fear or sadness), I get this sensation in my pelvic area and running down my thighs. Mostly on my left side. It feels like it's something creeping around in there, like a serpent. I was thinking it has something to do with the ischiadic nerve and perhaps the rootchakra because it seems to be triggered by emotions. After all these years I'm still around, so I don't think it's a serious medical condition..... :blink:

Thanx ;)

how is your digestion? how are your kidneys?

do you think this is in any way linked to internal practices you've been doing? what have you been doing?

Thanx ;)

I have actually been working with someone with a rather similar condition...

I wouldn't know if the causation is the same, but the pelvic area often harbors sexual issues/trauma and the left side unresolved past issues (often even past life). Fear is also an aspect of the root chakra - a survival mechanism.

If these are the case, then it's "simply" a matter of identifying and clearing these issues.

Edited by vortex

Hi Hundun

Thanks for responding so quick!

I've only been practising kunlun for app. 3 weeks, before that I haven't practised anything. I've seen a healer once in a while in order to dissolve some of the blockages I have, but nothing has ever worked on this "problem."

I guess my digestion is ok now, I had to quit eating and drinking artificial sweetener because of the phenylalanine. That has helped a lot!

I'm not sure about my kidneys. I took an X-ray of my kidnesy once after a heavy cystitis, but they were normal, but things may have changed of course.

I have actually been working with someone with a rather similar condition...

I wouldn't know if the causation is the same, but the pelvic area often harbors sexual issues/trauma and the left side unresolved past issues (often even past life). Fear is also an aspect of the root chakra - a survival mechanism.

If these are the case, then it's "simply" a matter of identifying and clearing these issues.

Thanks for answering :)

I guess it might have something to do with fear. Some say that the rootchakra is linked up to "mother-issues" and I grew up living in fear of losing my sick mum. She passed away four years ago and this "thing" actually began the year after...

Concerning sexual issues....if there are issues, I'm not aware of them.

Edited by Heidi1975

I guess it might have something to do with fear. Some say that the rootchakra is linked up to "mother-issues" and I grew up living in fear of losing my sick mum. She passed away four years ago and this "thing" actually began the year after...

Concerning sexual issues....if there are issues, I'm not aware of them.

Well, that's how it works. You figure out the connections and trace back physical maladies to energetic disturbances to emotional issues. Then you resolve the root issue at the bottom of each.

And keep repeating with various issues until you're fully clear. Wash, rinse & repeat. Spirituality is an ongoing process of purification.

(But if someone else has figured out a quicker way, let me know!) :D

Well, that's how it works. You figure out the connections and trace back physical maladies to energetic disturbances to emotional issues. Then you resolve the root issue at the bottom of each.

And keep repeating with various issues until you're fully clear. Wash, rinse & repeat. Spirituality is an ongoing process of purification.

(But if someone else has figured out a quicker way, let me know!) :D

O'boy that seems like a huge task :lol:

O'boy that seems like a huge task :lol:

the only thing i would add to what vortex said is that it works both ways; you can work on the cause to heal the effect, and you can also work on the effect to start healing the cause. if they're linked, it doesn't matter a whole lot which one you start with; you'll wind up dealing with both.

stretching, relaxation. meditation. qigong. you may even find that certain exercises stir up the greif and fear.

meditate in the presence of the kunlun energy. it might make a lot of other methods unnecessary.

^ True, everything is holographic and thus connected through the different layers.

Although, it seems that it is still more effective and efficient to pull the weeds out at their roots. :)

Anyhow, I think personal healing and self-discovery is very important in the spiritual path - although it often gets neglected in favor of mechanical formulaic techniques that don't address personal identity so much. But people forget that we are trying to personally reconcile with a "Divine Creator"...and focus on just trying to jump levels like in a video game like the universe is just a giant, impersonal machine, instead.

In this sense, I do agree with the Reiki Tummo philosophy. (Although, others may not.)

Edited by vortex

Thank you so much for your answers. I will try to unravel the mystery that creates this "thing", but I'm not keen on magnifying it. I think I'll take it slow.

^ True, everything is holographic and thus connected through the different layers.

Although, it seems that it is still more effective and efficient to pull the weeds out at their roots. :)

Anyhow, I think personal healing and self-discovery is very important in the spiritual path - although it often gets neglected in favor of mechanical formulaic techniques that don't address personal identity so much. But people forget that we are trying to personally reconcile with a "Divine Creator"...and focus on just trying to jump levels like in a video game like the universe is just a giant, impersonal machine, instead.

In this sense, I do agree with the Reiki Tummo philosophy. (Although, others may not.)

i do my best to write clearly, but everyone seems to miss me.

i agree with you. what i'm saying is that with an effective practice, you'll get to the root. it'll bring all of that trauma front and center. i'd never suggest an overly mechanistic approach, but mechanistic isn't inherently bad, either. i do this stuff for a living. i live this stuff.

i'm saying essentially that oftentimes exercising and communing with the disturbance in the body can be more effective than trying to 'figure out' the issues of the past. if your mind is the problem, chances are that you're not going to think your way to healing. but you can't avoid it. it's more about embracing, without condition. it's about allowing, without judgment. (wow, i think i just answered my own question about the kunlun threads. funny how that happens sometimes.)

let me use myself as an example for a moment. i endured quite a bit of abuse growing up. i experienced down-right terror at times. however, i was also raised with the belief that there's nothing worse than a man who is weak, so i effectively blinded myself to my own trauma for decades.

i also happen to have a high IQ, complete with all the exquisite hyper-sensitivities that go with that. but counseling never got me anywhere. psychological models were overly simplistic and i found that i could always beat psychologists at their own game. even got a certificate and letter of accomplishment from one who invited me to assistant him. to this day he thinks he saw me. he thinks he knows my real story. and he thinks he helped me.

for me, it was my spiritual work that brought me face-to-face with my childhood trauma. i carry it with me every moment. it's almost like carrying a wounded child in my stomach.

so i don't advocate avoiding the real work. not by a long shot.

i just know that tackling it directly isn't always the best approach when one is willfully blind and in a constant state of avoidance, as i was.

and as many are.

it's best to address the matter on multiple fronts.

Edited by Hundun

i do my best to write clearly, but everyone seems to miss me.
Ironically, I think you missed my point tho. :D

The mechanistic part wasn't necessarily directed towards you, I was only adding to the general discussion.

i agree with you. what i'm saying is that with an effective practice, you'll get to the root. it'll bring all of that trauma front and center. i'd never suggest an overly mechanistic approach, but mechanistic isn't inherently bad, either. i do this stuff for a living. i live this stuff.

i'm saying essentially that oftentimes exercising and communing with the disturbance in the body can be more effective than trying to 'figure out' the issues of the past. if your mind is the problem, chances are that you're not going to think your way to healing. but you can't avoid it. it's more about embracing, without condition. it's about allowing, without judgment. (wow, i think i just answered my own question about the kunlun threads. funny how that happens sometimes.)

let me use myself as an example for a moment. i endured quite a bit of abuse growing up. i experienced down-right terror at times. however, i was also raised with the belief that there's nothing worse than a man who is weak, so i effectively blinded myself to my own trauma for decades.

i also happen to have a high IQ, complete with all the exquisite hyper-sensitivities that go with that. but counseling never got me anywhere. psychological models were overly simplistic and i found that i could always beat psychologists at their own game. even got a certificate and letter of accomplishment from one who invited me to assistant him. to this day he thinks he saw me. he thinks he knows my real story. and he thinks he helped me.

for me, it was my spiritual work that brought me face-to-face with my childhood trauma. i carry it with me every moment. it's almost like carrying a wounded child in my stomach.

so i don't advocate avoiding the real work. not by a long shot.

i just know that tackling it directly isn't always the best approach when one is willfully blind and in a constant state of avoidance, as i was.

and as many are.

it's best to address the matter on multiple fronts.

I agree. Perhaps you presumed that I meant using logical psychoanalysis to do the digging? Because that is the default frame for psychology in this hemisphere (pun intended).

Well thing is, our Western psychiatry was founded by secular Jews like Freud, an unemotional, left-brained, militant atheist. And these dialectic materialists believed that the world consisted solely of matter, and everything could thus be explained by physical science alone. In essence, all is nothing more than a giant, cold machine (projection, here?). They absolutely denied any spiritual realms or psychic phenomena. (The heartless, anti-spiritual ideology of which

on a global scale!)

Now, I'm not saying the logical approach can't work to some degree, but it's only one piece of the puzzle. That can often lead to false conclusions that make sense...but are still false. This is because a lot of it becomes open speculation based upon incomplete data - and your logical analysis is only as good as your data.

But when you tap into higher intelligence, you get better answers because it's based off better data. Ergo, let go & let God, as they say... :)

(And to preempt the next assumptions, no I don't mean "God" in a Fundy Christian sense - but a trans-cultural sense.)

Edited by vortex

Ironically, I think you missed my point tho. :D

The mechanistic part wasn't necessarily directed towards you, I was only adding to the general discussion.I agree. Perhaps you presumed that I meant using logical psychoanalysis to do the digging? Because that is the default frame for psychology in this hemisphere (pun intended).

yes, i did make that assumption. my bad. :rolleyes:

Now, I'm not saying the logical approach can't work to some degree, but it's only one piece of the puzzle. That can often lead to false conclusions that make sense...but are still false. This is because a lot of it becomes open speculation based upon incomplete data - and your logical analysis is only as good as your data.

But when you tap into higher intelligence, you get better answers because it's based off better data. Ergo, let go & let God, as they say... :)

right on.

*bows humbly*

:)

right on.

*bows humbly*

:)

*Even more humbly bows back* :)

I used to follow the left-lobe, intellectual path, until I could go no further... I realized its limitations when I was stuck treading water. In fact, when I very first joined this board, I had just had a dream. (You can read that first post in my sig.) Where essentially, I was forced to start using my sensing to go further down the path...

Feeling

Heart

Intuition

God

These are things I had been largely blocked from most of my life. I was always intellectually spiritual - but was "physically" disconnected from these aspects. But I later discovered just how paramount they are to navigation in spiritual ascension. No, you cannot just "think" your way through it. You are best off guided through opening these avenues. Freud & co were wrong. We are not merely mechanical men.

Sign in to follow this