Shakti Abby

Intro Post

Posted (edited)

Hello all! I'm Abby, 5o y/o female. I'm a long-time lurker here, but only decided to post now. While I mostly consider myself a Sri Vidya/Non-dual tantrik Shaivism practitioner, I have had empowerments for and performed Vajrayana sadhanas. That said, my interest in Daoism is what originally led me here. I've had a meditation practice for 9 years now, and have been an MA practitioner for almost 40 years. I consider myself a Devi-Bhakta, a practical mystic, and an all-around witchy-woman :)

Edited by Shakti Abby
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Shakti Abby said:

Hello all! I'm Abby, 5o y/o female. I'm a long-time lurker here, but only decided to post now. While I mostly consider myself a Sri Vidya/Non-dual tantrik Shaivism practitioner, I have had empowerments for and performed Vajrayana sadhanas. That said, my interest in Daoism is what originally led me here. I've had a meditation practice for 9 years now, and have been an MA practitioner for almost 40 years. I consider myself a Devi-Bhakta, a practical mystic, and an all-around witchy-woman :)

Welcome Shakti :-)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shakti Abby said:

Welcome Abby

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum Shakti Abby,

It is nice to meet a younger woman, who is a Devi-Bhakta. Not that I know what that means. I'm sort of novice here myself. Surprised that they would let me become a member with no qualifications. Anyway, good to have you here. I hope this place is everything you are looking for.

Tommy

• Like 1