Sign in to follow this  
salaam123

Lighting the kidney jing

It main depends on how young you are when you start becoming  capable of refining jing to qi ;  to young guys, say those before their 50's , very bright sparks appear somewhere before their eyes when they pee or meditate is quite a common phenomenon . Accumulating enough high quality jing seems to be the only way..

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2024 at 5:22 PM, salaam123 said:

I can generate water but still i cant light up the kidney jing. What else do i need?

Your mind. 

• Like 2

I can now generate chi  once in a while but its difficult to keep it in dan tien, it drops. I guess stuff happens by itself when you empty the mind, if your lucky. But i want to learn the mechanisms and do stuff at will. Although ofcourse the process of jing to chi is more automatic. I just provide the raw material to the kidneys and chi appears if everything is in place.

Edited by salaam123

Our daily consciousness or scientific mind does achieve great things  at our will , via separating things or phenomena into different parts, layers, relations, steps ..and then by  observations and by  applying  logic/ maths on them   , we make assumptions and finally  find out those patterns and rules underlying them .. ; humans are always successful via such methods ,  however , they  may not be suitable when we talk about  studying the world of qi , or world of  the Budda Mind. 

Sign in to follow this