Sign in to follow this  
Siker

spell

Hello everyone, I talked to someone on some forum and she told me that she was studying Tantra. At some point, we didn't even argue or anything, she just threatened to cast a spell on me. And that the spell would feel like torture for 10 minutes, but it could also last for ages if she had the help of siddhis or something. She said she became a master in buddhi shudhi. In any case, apart from the fear and shock after the conversation, I did not feel torture and stopped talking to her. But I'm quite scared... It sounded like she knows about magic, I really didn't do anything wrong to her. What can I do to relax? How can I tell if she hurt me somehow?

I assume if you searched her posts you'd find she was sending curses left and right.  Odds are they're a nasty ignorant person looking for attention.  That kind of threat only comes from an insecure immature person.  Studying a real art means discipline and maturity. 

In other words imo, you have nothing to worry about.   

• Like 4

Thank you!

Does anyone think that i do need to do sokething about it?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Siker said:

No. You already stopped talking to her, well done; that’s enough. As long as you completely ignore her, she will lose interest in you and move on. Nothing to worry about. :)

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Siker said:

Hello everyone, I talked to someone on some forum and she told me that she was studying Tantra. At some point, we didn't even argue or anything, she just threatened to cast a spell on me. And that the spell would feel like torture for 10 minutes, but it could also last for ages if she had the help of siddhis or something. She said she became a master in buddhi shudhi. In any case, apart from the fear and shock after the conversation, I did not feel torture and stopped talking to her. But I'm quite scared... It sounded like she knows about magic, I really didn't do anything wrong to her. What can I do to relax? How can I tell if she hurt me somehow?

I did not feel torture  "

Thats how .   She is obviously a nut .  'Tantra'  ?     ... sure baby !   :D 

I would say you are being hurt more by watching media advertising .

1 hour ago, Siker said:

Thank you!

I think you already did .  Well done ! 

2 hours ago, Siker said:

... and stopped talking to her. ...

By the way ,

2 hours ago, Siker said:

It sounded like she knows about magic,

Look, I know a LOT about 'magic' , I have been studying various traditions of it for over 50 years !

This woman is bull shit , and you are okay .

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this