Sign in to follow this  
sakshi

hello from the UK

hi all, I've been practicing chen tai chi for a few years with some stops and starts, but have recently decided to become more 'serious' about my practice and am dipping a toe into neigong. hoping to find guidance and insight here for my many questions along the way!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sakshi said:

hi all, I've been practicing chen tai chi for a few years with some stops and starts, but have recently decided to become more 'serious' about my practice and am dipping a toe into neigong. hoping to find guidance and insight here for my many questions along the way!

Welcome! What do you want to know about neigong?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Welcome! What do you want to know about neigong?

I don't even know where to begin. Basically, when I restarted my tai chi practice, I also started practicing ba duan jin, which felt great. As I started reading blogs and threads on qigong and meditation, I came across neigong repeatedly. I'm curious as to how it bridges the external and internal realms. So, at this point, I'm just working my way through Damo Mitchell's guide and sniffing around practitioners/teachers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sakshi said:

I don't even know where to begin. Basically, when I restarted my tai chi practice, I also started practicing ba duan jin, which felt great. As I started reading blogs and threads on qigong and meditation, I came across neigong repeatedly. I'm curious as to how it bridges the external and internal realms. So, at this point, I'm just working my way through Damo Mitchell's guide and sniffing around practitioners/teachers.

You can read about my teacher Rudi’s class here:

And check out his website here:

https://authenticneigong.com/

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this