Sign in to follow this  
Cadcam

Greetings.

Hi.  I am currently reading from a book of the 6th Master of Zen named Three Sutras.  I have  a background in philosophy and Magick.

On 10/01/2024 at 4:39 PM, Cadcam said:

…  I have  a background in … Magick.

the ‘magic’ word is @Nungali :lol:

Edited by Cobie

Greetings fellow Daoist, I myself am but a frog in a well in my knowledge of philosophy, magicks, alchemy. But like that of a carp attempting to leap over the dragon gate, I shall attempt my hand with philosophy.

In nature, contemplate on the camouflaged chameleon, days have passed since it last feasted. It hears the humming of an insect and grasps the opportunity to ensnare and eat the flying insect. Unsuspectlingly just like that. the insect has finished it's life cycle but before it's death does it find injustice in this encounter? Or does it embrace it's fate. But consider this, the chameleon who has just eaten the insect, while hidden from sight faces its own predators and has briefly conqueured the battle of starvation for now.. In the grand tapestry of existence balance prevails and it's a reminder that life is not a passive submission to death but a relentless struggle for survival!

Sign in to follow this