Sign in to follow this  
Bai Xi

Zhuang Zhi's Butterfly Dream, Join my Sect!

Have you ever chased a butterfly in your Dreams! Worship of the Immortal of Death is possible. The Lady of the Forest, the Excitement of Every Man! 

Being a friend to Dong Li, do you know the terror of not being Dong Li's Friend!

If you do not join my Sect I'll make you all join anyways! Sadly my master has recently passed and I can no longer do this kind of thing

Join my sect and I will even cultivate with you, I Bai Xi who am already worshipped by Trillions of Humans who do not exist. Yes, the old ways are still here and we are not Chicken Brothers here.

We are a clean sect, we only practice Zhuang Zhi's Butterfly Dream ... This a cultivation Technique that reaches Dao Heart, Dao Heart can't even see the Emotional Realm

I will brag in front of you all, indeed I look the way I do, but do you think laughing at an Immortal Severing Expert will save you forever? I've never seen a woman claim to have a larger size than me nor I have ever not been a Star Elf. If you prove I am not a Star Elf at least, I will refine Gu for you!

On 12/11/2023 at 5:46 AM, Bai Xi said:

Have you ever chased a butterfly in your Dreams! Worship of the Immortal of Death is possible. The Lady of the Forest, the Excitement of Every Man! 

Being a friend to Dong Li, do you know the terror of not being Dong Li's Friend!

If you do not join my Sect I'll make you all join anyways! Sadly my master has recently passed and I can no longer do this kind of thing

They will not be joining your sect as they ALL already here belong to MY sect .... every daobum  is a member of my sect ( well, except you and your past identities that have been banned from here ) .

I am their supreme ruler , and have already defeated you , you cower in this defeat and make bleating noises like an injured sheep .

Join my sect and I will even cultivate with you, I Bai Xi who am already worshipped by Trillions of Humans who do not exist. Yes, the old ways are still here and we are not Chicken Brothers here.

You are chicken brother .... you and your millions ( I mean trillions ) of human devotees .... that do not exist  !  Ha Ha Har !

We are a clean sect, we only practice Zhuang Zhi's Butterfly Dream ... This a cultivation Technique that reaches Dao Heart, Dao Heart can't even see the Emotional Realm

I will brag in front of you all, indeed I look the way I do,

Like this ?  :

image.png.24e9e6d0aa41e82f2f0f419bd4cbf9a9.png

but do you think laughing at an Immortal Severing Expert will save you forever? I've never seen a woman claim to have a larger size than me

I think even a woman would have a larger 'one'  than you do !

nor I have ever not been a Star Elf. If you prove I am not a Star Elf at least, I will refine Gu for you!

You do realize this is a site about Taoism and related subjects and not an online 'fandom' gaming  'reality is on my internet'  type place ?

.... ummmm .... you do realize there is actually a difference between these two things ? 

Edited by Nungali

On 12/10/2023 at 10:46 AM, Bai Xi said:

I will brag in front of you all, indeed I look the way I do, but do you think laughing at an Immortal Severing Expert will save you forever? I've never seen a woman claim to have a larger size than me nor I have ever not been a Star Elf. If you prove I am not a Star Elf at least, I will refine Gu for you!

Do not fall for this Juniors trickery! This scripture contains an illusory effect. It is written to deviate qi's and to attack the dao heart. In actuality this demonic scripture is written with the Dao of Insanity Gu. OP is but a frog in a well if he thinks he can trick me with this low-grade illusory array. You have offended me but reprimanding you any further may seem like bullying the juniors. hmph! Juniors these days have eyes but can't see Mt. Tai.

Sign in to follow this