EmptyBowl

Salutations

Hello everyone,

I've been exploring the realms of physical exercise and good living for 3 years now.

Recently I've set to work on one of my main weakness wich is flexibility. In order to achieve that I bought an Asana books and started stretching. I can feel it's been good on my body and I also started meditating.

But now I have this strange feeling where I have a pleasurable pressure that is building up many times a day in the base of my spine, at first it was pleasant, now my lower back is tight which had never happened in my 24 years of life.

I started reading and found allusions of this in many practices, I think I'm supposed to have the pressure go to the spine but it only kinda happened once and most of the time it build up until I feel like I have a bullet of energy stuck at the base of my spine.

I'm starting to be worried I've read this is serious stuff and I don't want to injure myself by ignorance. This is why I've come here, seeking advice on how to relieve the pressure and buildup of energy, even now I feel a strong pressure down in my spine.

Many thanks for reading me, I hope some wise experienced people in energy will be able to help me literally diffuse this situation 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EmptyBowl said:

... I bought an Asana books and started stretching. … and I also started meditating.

… most of the time … I feel like I have a bullet of energy stuck at the base of my spine.

… I don't want to injure myself by ignorance. This is why I've come here, seeking advice … 

Hello EmptyBowl. Welcome to the forum. :) 
Idk about this; I quoted some, hoping to bring your question to the attention of someone who might know..

Possibly @ChiDragon ?  @Pak_Satrio ? 

Edited by Cobie

5 hours ago, EmptyBowl said:

Recently I've set to work on one of my main weakness wich is flexibility. In order to achieve that I bought an Asana books and started stretching. I can feel it's been good on my body and I also started meditating.

But now I have this strange feeling where I have a pleasurable pressure that is building up many times a day in the base of my spine, at first it was pleasant, now my lower back is tight which had never happened in my 24 years of life.

I started reading and found allusions of this in many practices, I think I'm supposed to have the pressure go to the spine but it only kinda happened once and most of the time it build up until I feel like I have a bullet of energy stuck at the base of my spine.

I believe muscles are made for contraction not for stretching. Once the muscles have been over stretched will cause paim. It is hard to go back to the resting point.  The early acupunction treatment to release the muscles is recommended. However, after a long periord without treatment, the pain will be there forever. It is worse if the nerve was over stretched in the spine. It is because that is where the nerves are located.